Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Post soak fit pictures of the S5000vx 25oz size 30. Some hip flare but hopefully that will settle with time as the fabric softens.

Regarding sizing down 2 I would not recommend it. I sized down 1 and going down one more size I think would be very hard. Would be fine with a lighter denim like 14oz but from my experience it is much harder to stretch the heavier fabrics.

The measurements are as following:

Pre soak               Post soak

Waist                   79cm / 31†           79cm / 31†(waist not soaked)

Front rise             26cm / 10.25†      24.5cm / 9.5â€

Back rise              35.5cm / 14†        35cm / 13.75â€

Upper Thigh         29cm / 11.5†        29cm / 11.5â€

Knee                    23cm / 9†             22.5cm / 8.8â€

Leg opening        21.5cm / 8.5†       21cm / 8.25â€

Inseam                 92cm / 36.25†      89.5cm / 35.25â€

IMG_3115_zpseaf9edeb.jpg

613c4448-253c-498b-b215-34f010016a71_zps

dc489655-6675-4e0b-b699-eb90e792badf_zps

Edited by mange

Great fit!

Damn you guys with all the S5000VX25oz-15th jeans. I just reserved me a pair from Yuichi. Will pick them up in September. No need for such heavy denim in this heat wave :D

In case anybody is on the fence. Yuichi has full stock of the S5000VX25oz and as always he gives 40% discount on the shipping costs! Which are usually quite high when shipping so heavy jeans.

I will posté Fit pics of 5000vx25oz size 34 very soon

I like the fit. Yuichi wash it for me and hem at a correct longer. i'm thinking if i have to soak it again or all of the shrinkage is done with the wash that Yuichi did?

Great fit!

Damn you guys with all the S5000VX25oz-15th jeans. I just reserved me a pair from Yuichi. Will pick them up in September. No need for such heavy denim in this heat wave :D

In case anybody is on the fence. Yuichi has full stock of the S5000VX25oz and as always he gives 40% discount on the shipping costs! Which are usually quite high when shipping so heavy jeans.

And just to add to BF's shipping discount note above.  Make sure to contact Yuichi DIRECTLY when placing an order.

Is that email "[email protected]"?

Got these a few weeks ago, had them washed and hemmed by Yuichi. First experience with him and it was great. 

I got these TTS in Size 32. I'm really enjoying this fit as my Black Knights are way too tight since I put on weight.

1q7v.jpg
t8fx.jpg
tahg.jpg

Ed. Been to Manila, San Miguel and makati few times. Dad does business in ph as well, but well that bag is used to store bottles for recycling.

Til, can't really compare with iron heart I guess. Not as soft as iron hearts pair.

Edited by louisbosco

Ed. Been to Manila, San Miguel and makati few times. Dad does business in ph as well, but well that bag is used to store bottles for recycling.

Til, can't really compare with iron heart I guess. Not as soft as iron hearts pair.

why dont you give me a message? man next time your here better hit me up!

Looking to get a new pair of jeans in a slim/straight fit, currently wearing Evisu no1 lot2000 and the cut is a bit too full for me...looking for a slightly slimmer fit without hip flares.

I'm pretty slim, 5'8 140 lbs with a 31-31.5W, would the 710 be a good option? Any suggestions/tips would be appreciated. Also looking for the Beatle Buster by IH, anyone have any experience with both?

Thanks

here is my fit crappy photo pics!!! s5000vx25oz

i kind of like the loose fit it will be awesome to work on it in cooler season:

9ios.jpgzk0c.jpgexa8.jpg

what i like most is the dark indigo used!