Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Guest nooblet333
yea you really don't understand how much those things will continue to shrink with future washes/soaks etc.

Then dam I guess I'll keep this in mind when trying burn fat/ lose weight.. :o

@lilldavid: nice evo on your S710s. they always look so black when you take pictures

@everyinchofgod: I don't how your build is and how muscular your thighs. sense. is right, the 19oz denim is known for continous shrinking over time. but as the others said, the waist isn't the biggest problem because the jeans will stretch out easily in that area. the bigger problem are the thighs and the ass area

@nooblet333: yes they will stretch but not too much in the thighs

thanks. i guess that has more to do with me nt being able to take proper pics inside. colors are a bit off... i'll take new pics outdoor asap to get a more true presentation of the color.

this pic show a more accurate color. it's was taken july though so the pants show more wear now.

2242620105222172154349321_L.jpg

I havent bought a pair of Japanese jeans in a few years, a lot of things have changed. I was wondering, where can I still get Samurai 710 with arcs and tabs, and will ship to the US? if anyone could please help, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking at getting some 710's and am wondering if a size 34 will fit similarly to the 0500's in size 33. The measurements on BIG seem to allign pretty closely, apart from the fact that the 0500's waist in 33 apparently measures 33.5 raw, even though I could swear they measured 35 when I bought my pair last January.

@everyinchofgod: I don't how your build is and how muscular your thighs. sense. is right, the 19oz denim is known for continous shrinking over time. but as the others said, the waist isn't the biggest problem because the jeans will stretch out easily in that area. the bigger problem are the thighs and the ass area

@nooblet333: yes they will stretch but not too much in the thighs

I'd say that I have average thighs, definitely not skinny or muscular. How much would you say the 710's shrink in the thighs when all is said and done? more than 3/4"? PBJ size 34 is definitely a bit too big on me, even after several soaks and washes. According to BiG, the size 34 005's have an upper thigh measurement of 12.75", the same as the size 33 710's. Damn raw denim can be so confusing!

Just ordered a pair of S5000VX lot 13 in TTS size 34 from B.I.G.

What are your experiences of shrinkage?

They measure 35 "waist according to Gordon who was very patient with all my sizing queries.

I am expecting waist shrinkage of 1.5" and 2.5" in the length which would be perfect.

I'm looking at getting some 710's and am wondering if a size 34 will fit similarly to the 0500's in size 33. The measurements on BIG seem to allign pretty closely, apart from the fact that the 0500's waist in 33 apparently measures 33.5 raw, even though I could swear they measured 35 when I bought my pair last January.

don't take the measurement charts on BiG as the ultimate truth. Pairs differ from Lot to Lot and even inside the same Lot.

But to answer your question, yes size 34 S710 and size 33 S0500 are similar. The rise is a bit different and the S710 is more fitted around the hip/ass.

I'd say that I have average thighs, definitely not skinny or muscular. How much would you say the 710's shrink in the thighs when all is said and done? more than 3/4"? PBJ size 34 is definitely a bit too big on me, even after several soaks and washes. According to BiG, the size 34 005's have an upper thigh measurement of 12.75", the same as the size 33 710's. Damn raw denim can be so confusing!

shrinkage from 0,5" to 0,75" is likely. I doubt there will be more. Of course you can take control about that on how you wash these in the future. So not warmer than 40°C and you'll be fine.

I think 12,25" is very likely as my size 33 measures 12" in the thighs

Hey guys, I'm thinking about getting the S710xx's but I'm having trouble deciding on the size. I'm about a true 29 and I want a slim fit but not too skinny. Should I go TTS at 29 or size down to 28? Thanks.

what other jeans do you have? measure them according to that guide and then come back

Blue in Green . . . A men's lifestyle store

Just ordered a pair of S5000VX lot 13 in TTS size 34 from B.I.G.

What are your experiences of shrinkage?

They measure 35 "waist according to Gordon who was very patient with all my sizing queries.

I am expecting waist shrinkage of 1.5" and 2.5" in the length which would be perfect.

1,5" is doable but keep in mind that the VX is known for heavy and easy stretching. You'll get the raw measurement in the waist back in no time.

And what I don't understand, when you are worried about shrinkage and such, why order and then ask? But on the other hand, Gordon is THE expert so you should be fine

Went to Ueno and grabbed a pair of S0500 in 31x36 from Americaya. Waist was a tight fit in the dressing room, but starting to ease here at home now that I have had them on for an hour or so.

I am really liking the higher rise on this model. I also tried on the S0510 and the S5000 in 17 oz. After a disastrous experience with a pair of 34x36 (huge waist) S5000VX21oz., I am wary to get back into that fit.

Soaking these guys tomorrow after work.

Also had a natural deerhide rein made for my new natural Wins House long wallet. Brass hardware and with minimal flare on the bitter end.

Looking forward to some Kirin Tanrei's and hot bath tomorrow night... Ha!