Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

So first wash was before first wearing eh?... (sry for dumb question!)
lol, obviously yes.
^i know i know :-P...

Sorry for beeing unclear about this. I always soak my jeans in hot waterm then wear for a period of time and THEN WASH IN 60 degrees.

The skulls that I'm working on right now will never be washed in a machine though, they would get too tight for me to wear.

Well my Black Knights are retired untill I get them repaired hoping it last a little longer.

what repair did they need this time?

mine started to come apart at the left hip, but i brought them to BiG and gordon fixed them right up. i thought it was a fluke but it seems that there have been a lot of repairs needed for the black knights. i wonder what the issue is.

The crotch is going I thnk it may be the thread. I sized up so sizing down isn't a factor

Post some pics of the inside stitching on them. Samurai usually has some of the best crotch stitching. The stitch per inch count is usually really high on their safety stitch for the inner leg/crotch. They may be using a new thread. Is the inside crotch stitching black or their typical white thread?

If anyone is interested in a very very close to new pair of 0500XX sz 31, let me know! Don't think this cut can work for me :-( Arcs and tab, bought from 2nd, lot 12, two hot (HOT) pre-washes, shrinking is done. Hemmed by 2nd to 93cm raw, shrunk to 34.4" inseam.

s5000vx, bought right at 3 years ago. they probably have 1.5-2 years of actual wear.

4426134052_5863abe76f.jpg

4425365517_4a9fce3fb5.jpg

4425378953_ce3107c6a9.jpg

4426139972_eb288f2be9.jpg

I don't know how many washes these have, probably around 5-10 total. They still have a lot of indigo left in the shin area. Had to have the pocket bags fixed a few months ago, they were fraying at the top. Other than that they're holding up well, I don't go crazy in them.

Damn it I don't think there is any way these S0500s will fit. I sized down because from my research one down from a perfect 710 size would be the exact same size from the top block to the knees. This doesn't seem true at all.

my perfect fitting S710's measurements.

Lot 12 Size 32

Waist: 33

Thigh: 12

Leg Opening: 7.5