Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

It's not a bad idea... But I don't speak japanese and I'm not even sure what I would say. I also feel like after all the time and money I spent on them to just send them back feels wrong. I dunno, maybe I'm being irrational.

keep them man. just get them fixed and wear them once in a while. the fabric still is fucking amazing.

I bought my 2nd pair of 710 yesterday! From the new lot(13)

Too bad to see the red tab & arcs gone, but the guy at Americaya said something about new arcs coing soon?

As you've seen the jeans 100x before I thought I'd post pics of the changes:

Not really a new feature, but the new lot #:

sammietag.jpg

The white tab:

sammietab.jpg

And the new tab on the inside(atleast they're not on my lot 10:

710insidetag.jpg

And my pair shrunk from tagged size! Soaking as we speak!

I bought my 2nd pair of 710 yesterday! From the new lot(13)

And my pair shrunk from tagged size! Soaking as we speak!

flood gates of sizing questions are about to flow through...thanks samurai for keeping things confusing

And the new tab on the inside(atleast they're not on my lot 10:

710insidetag.jpg

Good eye; that interior tab began with lot 12. I was just thinking about the evolution of Samurai jeans over the years (lots). A lot of subtle differences between my lot 10, lot 11, and lot 12... some changes are disappointing :-( For instance, my lot 12 (0500's) does not have a full chain stitch around the waistband -- it stops at the fly.

Edit: Anyone here own Evisu 2000s by chance, actually. And got 710s too... My 2000s are TTS, size 34 (waist shrunk to 16), about an 8 leg opening. Hoping for 15.5 waist 7.25, maybe 7.5 on my Sams (closer to a TTS fit on APC New Standards). If someone had some sized down 710s and TTS Evisu 2000s and could comment, that'd be amazing.

This may help.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1833145&postcount=4026

the s710s taper down quite a bit. For a size 30, it sounds about right for a 7.25 leg opening (my 32s have a 7.75 hem).

Remember if you hem -> the leg opening will be bigger.

Hoping for 15.5 waist 7.25, maybe 7.5 on my Sams (closer to a TTS fit on APC New Standards). If someone had some sized down 710s and TTS Evisu 2000s and could comment, that'd be amazing.