Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Thanks Satya.

Actually they look a bit baggier in real life. I think it might be the downward angle of the shot that makes the jeans look a bit slimmer than they actually are. Will post post-soak fit pics when I get a chance.

My 0500's are drying right now.

I used the hottest water that would come out of the tap and added a pot full of boiling water. Wanted to get all the shrinkage out of the way. I let them sit for about 40 mins. Had to be careful with the patch. Ruined my lvc47's patch with boiling water.

tub2.jpg

Unfortunately lost a bit of indigo due to the hot water as the water in the tub was yellow/blue

tub1.jpg

nice 0500's s3lam, and thanks for the presoak measurement info. i think we're about the same size, so i'd be very interested in knowing the post soak measurements.

cheers mate

Same. How much do they usually stretch by as an estimation? I'm guessing they will shrink to a 33"W/36"L but stretch to a 34" or 35" in time?

My 0500's are drying right now.

I used the hottest water that would come out of the tap and added a pot full of boiling water. Wanted to get all the shrinkage out of the way. I let them sit for about 40 mins. Had to be careful with the patch. Ruined my lvc47's patch with boiling water.

i always recommend some agitation i.e. wash with samurais to get more shrinkage out of the way than with just a soak

xpost from evo.

Here's my 710s. 6-6.5 months. 2 washes. Gonna take em to sesf this weekend for belt loop repair and hem. Awkward crease in the legs are because I forgot to turn off spin cycle and caught it when it was already done. I'm sure ironing it out later will be fine.

4329194368_5e935b34f6.jpg

4328448911_0c998fcae2.jpg

4329187600_10912cb64b.jpg

4329192500_8bb6d37c19.jpg4329189930_2ab02662d3.jpg

dose anyone have any pic's of the 710's sized up one , the thing is i realy want some 19oz samurai denim but im looking for a more regular cut but not as relaxed as the 510's something like my 0500's but not as much of a taper. thanks for any help

dose anyone have any pic's of the 710's sized up one , the thing is i realy want some 19oz samurai denim but im looking for a more regular cut but not as relaxed as the 510's something like my 0500's but not as much of a taper. thanks for any help

take a look over on hybebeast...they always size up

ive allreard done that but the jeans are hanging off their ass it just looks wierd , if their was a 5000 with 19oz denim it would be perfect ( not sure if 2nd has done one but if they had im sure it's sold out ) thanks beautiful_FrEaK must spread rep