Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I wear a 32 in APC NS as well. Waist has also stretched out to just over 36" for me, but everywhere else fits perfectly the way I like it. I could easily size down in the waist, but I have somewhat bigger thighs due to playing a lot of sports and I love the fit of the 32's through the thighs and legs - slim but not skinny.

I got a 34 in my 710's (lot 11) and after two hot soaks (air dry) and about two months of wear, the waist has stretched out to just under 35". I could probably go down one size in the waist and still button them but they would be TIGHT. Everywhere else is quite roomy and I feel like I could easily go down at least one size elsewhere.

Hope this helps.

It did, thanks. I'm still considering putting a plank in the waist while soaking to play safe.

I wore my 710s damp after their first soak and they stretched a shit-ton. Pre-soak they were very tight in the waist, post-soak they were probably an inch and a half short of being buttoned, and by the end of the day they were too loose. So my advice is to forgo the 2x4 thing and just wear them damp.

ok, I finally managed to do the top button of the 24oz...

I got them TTS and it seems like they shrink from tagged size... they fit just right at the waist right now, I hope they won't shrink too much

Sams24oz-001.jpg

Sams24oz-002.jpg

Sams24oz-003.jpg

People with 24oz, how much do they shrink at the waist? any stretching?

I finally got the courage and put them in the washer on HOT.

Tried them on right out of the washer but couldn't button up at all..

Hopefully more luck when they get dry.

I'm sure they look great. The waist will stretch out plenty in a week. That presoak fit is just how it should be.

The thing is I can't do the button holes when they're wet lol

yeah because it's freshly-soaked 24oz denim that shit is probably like trying to button up a rug. that too will take a week. enjoy your thumb bruises. consider wearing really thick fucking gloves or something.

daaaamn you guys have awesome 710's, i realized everyone's getting this model nowadays, got one a few months back, but i got a question for you guys, after my soak, it hasn't really shrank all that much, soaked it in really hot water, they fit me more straight leg than slim.. i've been wearing it 2 months straight, should i soak them again, or wash maybe? give me some advice you gurus ;)

^Noice (can't rep again) - how many washes in total?

1 Pre-soak and 3 washes total.

Looking for a new pair. I'm torn though between the yamato S003jp or some warehouse 660s. The only thing keeping me from getting the yamato in an instant is the price. but man, I know they would be worth every penny.