Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Actually I would say weight has very little to do with. A lot of thin denim is extremely hard to fade, but the 21 oz sammies are pretty easy as well as the 19oz.

Here are my Samurai s710's after a warm and hot water soak, and a hem. I'm trying out the double cuff.

Opinions?

looks like there is more shrinking left

hot WASH them and they should get more shrinking out of the way

Actually I would say weight has very little to do with. A lot of thin denim is extremely hard to fade, but the 21 oz sammies are pretty easy as well as the 19oz.

Yeah true. I've seen flimsy ass 10oz wesc denims that hardly faded at all and the 19oz and 21oz sams fade real fast, the 24oz probably too.....

Holding up MUCH better after the denim doctors repairs (which cost like $100 but were TOTALLY worth it). The stitching between one of the pocket bags and the coin pocket is coming apart but that's about it since the crotch blowout for problems.

They're a bitch to fade, but after 10ish months of wear and a bunch of washes they are showing progress. Under incandescent bulbs they look almost unworn but in the sun you can see the streaks. Another couple of months and I'll put up some pix.

Man that's weird, my AI-10SPs seem sturdy as fuck (knock on wood). I've only probably given them 30 wears (been beating the shit out of a pair of AI-Ns and wanted these to be my dressy jeans) and I already got some comb fades starting. By far the "crunchiest" denim I've ever worn, even moreso than the 24oz in my opinion.