Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Just received my S0500xx today from pirates... Yuichi was happy not only to specially get size 28s for me (they only stock down to 29 on their website) but also measure waist and leg opening on my particular pair. He also hemmed to 35in for me. His english is very good and I received the jeans 4 days after the paypal cleared. First experience with him and would definitely order from him again.

Fit pics coming soon

I'm trying to decide on how much to hem my Samurais. After a ~38 Degree © soak, the inseam has shrunk to a 37.5 from a 38.5. Is the inseam going to shink 1.5 inches more after another wash/soak or 2? Here are some pics for reference:

The inseam is ~31.5" on the APCs after a soak.

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

Here is this same pair when I first had them hemmed to ~33"

Picture003-5.jpg

Picture001-9.jpg

The inseam on these is ~34" unwashed/unsoaked

MNpicturecopy.jpg

Nah I sized down 1. My true waist is just below 29. I had the guy at pirates measure the waist on my pair before he sent them and they were 29in presoak.

I thought about going down 2 and probably could have but I ended up very happy with the way these are fitting right now.

For the record I am 5'8" 145 lbs.

Nah I sized down 1. My true waist is just below 29. I had the guy at pirates measure the waist on my pair before he sent them and they were 29in presoak.

I thought about going down 2 and probably could have but I ended up very happy with the way these are fitting right now.

For the record I am 5'8" 145 lbs.

I see. Mission accomplished... Perfect fit man :).

its a size 31 jackers, im pretty sure i sized down one.

thanks guys for the comments, they actually have about 5 days wear on them already, im actually pretty new to the denim scene, i just retired a 7month pair of apc's and i regret not making the switch sooner.

would it be too late to hem if i wanted to? im not sure if i want to go with more of a "street" style on these or more refined/less stacks..

lot 12 sz 31 710's

Post (hour warm/hot soak)

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

little disappointed with the slight knee bulge and the ass creases. painful to button up the first few times but the waist has stretched out now. do you guys think i should hem/would it help with the knees?

awesome fit and nice aquarium there, mate