Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

@1.5y/o= 8mos [approx effective wear]= x8 soaks = n0 wash.

s5000aiortho3v.jpg

2 days ago [before wash]

RRLAIWSJ.jpg

1st [dbl] wash, cold @2 yrs= 12mos effective normal [city] wear : dint even try to rock 'em as hard [as usual] cuz the plan was to let 'em age slowly. besides, possibility of high contrast fades on 'em was close to nil__ aside from being nat indigo dyed, these got the Bamboo ink-dyed weft :: stitches are holding up well & seams are all intact. s5000aiX1wFB.jpg

s5000aiX1wWhiskr.jpg

s5000aiX1wWhiskr2.jpg

Agreed BrownMetallic, that is exactly the look of denim that I love, beautiful.

On a side note, I asked this already in the small questions thread, what are the chances of getting a further 1.5 - 2" worth of shrink on the waist of a pair of 19oz, that have been one washed by BIG?

Guest nooblet333
Got a pair of the S003JP's! New sizes just came in at BiG, got some 29s.

Gonna probably soak when I get them. How can I make these things look as good as possible? My first Samurais.

Just wear em hard :D

710s approaching 12 months. Several washes.

21581638.jpg

57603556.jpg

42545463.jpg

Looking good! Would rep if I could :)

Alot of wear on those I assume? And What did you do to the left pocket? Looks really worn!

Great pair!

Looking good! Would rep if I could :)

Alot of wear on those I assume? And What did you do to the left pocket? Looks really worn!

Great pair!

Thanks mate. Nothing special, I just didn't pet them that much. I keep my hands in the pockets all the time so they are both pretty torn, but I'm not sure why the left one exploded like that.

tnx for the reps, peeps. huge props to members who have/had them [like lowrider, blm14, technicolor, etc] for the heads up.

i listened up to their feedbacks & took heed of the constant [& seemingly perpetual] flux of the denim between wash & wear ... ie, the yoyoi-ing shrink & stretch. consequently, having to stretch them out each soak/wash put tremendous pressure on the 100% cotton thread, since the denim has very little "give"__ from which, made the thread prone to breakage.