Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Ed - don't let them people rip you off...whoever wants to get rid of those Samurais should pay you for doing him a favor...

free shipping, free belt, free flight , pair of Samurais, and a $254 cheque so you can get a pair of Eternal contest jawns...

nah ill skip those eternals for now ill see first when they come in at the end of the year imt hinking of sizing up or down i need to see some soaked pairs first and yes ill wait till i go to ny by oct to get a pair

Unfortunately for Ed the parsimonious blood of my Scottish ancestry still flows strongly through my veins. As bargain hunters I'm sure this will make us fast friends but it's hardwired into my DNA not to "give anything away." To do so would invoke the wrath of kilted poltergeists moaning, "Ach, you sold those for how much?!"

Sadly this is a double edged sword when it comes to other finely crafted garments as I want the quality but seldom want to pay the price for it. I still lose my breath a bit whenever I see the price of a BoO or EG shirt.

That said, I'll probably keep them.

I really do love the cut of them and though tempting as it may sound, I'd be afraid that moving the back pockets inwards a smidge could prove disastrous. While I feel I could find somebody competent enough to do it, I still have visions of the pockets starting to come off in a few months because the wrong thread was used or something crazy and irrational like that.

Kind of like those dreams you have where your teeth fall out.

Anyway, thanks for the encouraging feedback, public and private. I'll be sure to post some evo pics as time passes. Peter, thanks again for helping me get my dry collection off the ground. I'll be sure to post some 3008 pics too in the FH forum.

Cheers,

Geoff

Hello is there any cut from Samurai that is considered as a carrott fit?

Standard rise, regular thigh, which tapers a lot from the knee down to a narrow hem.

No there is not.

replacement for S5000VX I sold last saturday

Samurai S0510XX66-RR

P1000090red.jpg

Limited edition so each pair got its own number

P1000091red.jpg

Inverted "A"

P1000092red.jpg

Hardware

Laurel leaf button

P1000093red.jpg

engraved rivets (not featured on S0510XX66-2)

P1000096red.jpg

P1000097red.jpg

'66 cut detail: double chainstitch

P1000098red.jpg

"red cell bitch" line on 15,6oz Texas Cotton (real rough Texas Cotton)

P1000099red.jpg

Don't be misguided by the pictures shown on 2nd or j-e-a-n-s.com or Samurai themselves. On those pictures the denim looks flat and boring. But it's real rough,slubby as everybody likes it on the Texas Cotton

19oz jeans in the hot cali heat is not the businesss!!!!

my 19oz black knights are definitely on hiatus until the fall. trying to put some wear into my evisus but even those have been no good for the past week here as i got laid off from work and am not in air conditioned office-land 8 hours a day.