Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Nope. I used the "search this thread" function =]. I figured it would be the second most effective choice.

yeah, it probably was the better choice. i on the other hand actually *did* read the whole thread. but i still haven't decided which ones i want to get when i go back to japan next may.

i guess i'm leaning towards the S710, but i may be to much of a fatty fatty pom pom for them. i have plenty of time to decide.

oh, those all black ones from BiG sound wicked. might be tough to resist those. probably too much to hope for that they come with a red tag though.

^ hey im kinda trying to get this friend of mine to cop the geishas, BIG sells the lot 11 now? and the measurements are correct on the website?

if not i would like to know how the tagged sizes compare to the measured waist size. but, if its like BIG's site i'll just look there. thanks :)

^ hey im kinda trying to get this friend of mine to cop the geishas, BIG sells the lot 11 now? and the measurements are correct on the website?

if not i would like to know how the tagged sizes compare to the measured waist size. but, if its like BIG's site i'll just look there. thanks :)

_geishalxxii_patch_web.jpg

This pic is from the BiG site and not a stock Samurai photo so I assume that their current stock is Lot 11. I got my GF's new but from another SuFu member who I assume got them from 2nd (since their site shows pics of Lot 10 Geishas) and they have the red tab.

Can't really compare tag to measured size since tag sizes aren't in inches like men's jeans. I'd assume that BiG's sizing is dead on for their Lot 11 but the Lot 10 size 0 that we got measures smaller than BiG's Lot 11 size 0.

BiG only has size 3 though... They are expecting a new shipment in the next couple of weeks. I have a another female friend getting a pair and doing a denim dual with my GF. Have your friend get a pair and join in. We'll just have to end on different dates to keep the same duration of wear. We're not too far from you - Seattle.

_geishalxxii_patch_web.jpg

This pic is from the BiG site and not a stock Samurai photo so I assume that their current stock is Lot 11. I got my GF's new but from another SuFu member who I assume got them from 2nd (since their site shows pics of Lot 10 Geishas) and they have the red tab.

Can't really compare tag to measured size since tag sizes aren't in inches like men's jeans. I'd assume that BiG's sizing is dead on for their Lot 11 but the Lot 10 size 0 that we got measures smaller than BiG's Lot 11 size 0.

BiG only has size 3 though... They are expecting a new shipment in the next couple of weeks. I have a another female friend getting a pair and doing a denim dual with my GF. Have your friend get a pair and join in. We'll just have to end on different dates to keep the same duration of wear. We're not too far from you - Seattle.

alright man lol sounds like a plan, she's just not use to spending that much on a pair of jeans. so i dont know how long it will take to convince her.

alright man lol sounds like a plan, she's just not use to spending that much on a pair of jeans. so i dont know how long it will take to convince her.

it's an easy sale. tell her that she'll have to wear the jeans everyday for at least a year and only hand wash them every month of two. that means a number of things:

1) her cost to usage ratio will be out of this world - great value for the money

2) she'll be saving lots of cash over the next year since she won't have to buy any other bottoms

3) she'll have very little to think about when it comes to dressing herself every morning

done deal.

My lady likes a bit more variety in her diet... when it comes to clothing that is... not men. She would never wear the same pair of jeans for a week straight, let alone for months on end.

it's an easy sale. tell her that she'll have to wear the jeans everyday for at least a year and only hand wash them every month of two. that means a number of things:

1) her cost to usage ratio will be out of this world - great value for the money

2) she'll be saving lots of cash over the next year since she won't have to buy any other bottoms

3) she'll have very little to think about when it comes to dressing herself every morning

done deal.

haha true but really most girls will be like hell no!

haha true but really most girls will be like hell no!

my girl is a total no go on the whole wearing the same pair, never wash thing. She lets me do it and has no problem, but she basically thinks I'm out of my skull. Lowrider makes some good selling points, but the vast majority of women want no part of that shit. Jean fading is a mans game!!

I have used the price per wear argument many times with my lady when she gives me shit for $600 shoes and $300 jeans. I will spend a couple grand a year on clothes. Mainly about 2 pairs of jeans, some t-shirts, and a couple pairs of boots or shoes. She can blow about $5000 a year on the stuff she wears, but she won't be able to wear that stuff next year, because it is already unfashionable.

Jean fading is a mans game!!
^^ ditto. its a man's game

run and hide cuz beatle's gonna whoop your asses...

on a positive note, i guess i'm hella lucky to have a girl like mine! there are few other girls on sufu that are into jean fading. check out the raw for women thread.

It's not too hard to convert em...denim addiction is extremely contagious!

My gf and I have made a little game of pointing out the worst/tackiest denim (this is a great way to kill time when sitting in the airport).