Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

ligit - but still shitty pictures of my 500s.

its hard to see how they actually look because my friends camera didnt expose for [the jeans]. it exposed for the entire scene. like the background which was brighter. so after a bit of editing this is what i came up with...

i should just take shots with my 35mm in the shade rrgh

3454379113_f471fcacb2.jpg

3454378845_0527c2eca7.jpg

Just got a email back from Gordon..

"Hi Jason,

Yes, we're working on a new collaboration called "The Black Knight" using

the left over 19oz Black from the S710BK. There's only enough denim to make

about 90 or so pairs and we'll be using the 710 cut together with all black

details: black stitching, black patch, black buttons and rivets, etc. We're

just waiting for the dollar to gain strength against the yen before

producing to try and keep the price relative the S710BK's original price.

We're hoping to have these finished and in the store by mid-Summer but sure

of an exact date yet.

Regards,

Gordon"

god damn. deka im in love with the taped up 5bks.. but god damn i need these in my lyfe.

Yeah, I've known about those BIG collab black 710s for a few weeks now and I've been dying for a new pair of jeans. I'm trying to hold out but I might need to get another pair of indigos. :(

They sound completely awesome though.

Fuck, I went and got some other indigo jeans but you bastards better put up some pics of these when they come out...

I just purchased a pair of 710's from a member in the Supermarket. I've contacted Blue in Green about having them hemmed but Gordon has stated that if they have tabs and/or acurate stitching on the back pockets they cannot work on them.

Any suggestions why or where else to send them? Selfedge?

I just purchased a pair of 710's from a member in the Supermarket. I've contacted Blue in Green about having them hemmed but Gordon has stated that if they have tabs and/or acurate stitching on the back pockets they cannot work on them.

Any suggestions why or where else to send them? Selfedge?

Why? Because you could secretly be working for Levi's, or a Levi executive could be lurking around the store. He'd see Gordon working on a tabbed/arcutate pair and then he'd get a subpoena.

There are ton's of places to get them hemmed. The quality of work might not be great however.....

I don't think Self Edge would do it either, but you could always ask Kiya.

Why? Because you could secretly be working for Levi's, or a Levi executive could be lurking around the store. He'd see Gordon working on a tabbed/arcutate pair and then he'd get a subpoena.

There are ton's of places to get them hemmed. The quality of work might not be great however.....

I don't think Self Edge would do it either, but you could always ask Kiya.

I was hoping BiG would hem them because I've heard they do a great job. Just sent an email to Self Edge to see what they might be able to do.

Thanks for the reply.

I was hoping BiG would hem them because I've heard they do a great job. Just sent an email to Self Edge to see what they might be able to do.

Thanks for the reply.

I'd highly recommend Denim Doctors/Hollywood Trading Company as well, i have had 5 pairs of denim altered from them. From full taper jobs to hemming to stitching repair and button replacement, they do amazing quality work and I don't and will never trust anyone else to work on my denim besides them and maybe BIG.

Here is their contact info:

7383 Beverly Blvd

at Martel Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90036

(323) 964-0080

This goes for anyone interested in getting work done with them, call the shop and ask for Robert, he is the store manager there. He said that anyone that calls in and mentions "itsmedeka from sufu" as a referral will get a discount on anything they want done.

LEFT-HAND TWILL

Also known as an ‘S Twill’, this is a weave in which the grain lines run from the top left-hand corner of the fabric towards the bottom right. Usually in piece dyed fabrics, left hand twill fabrics are woven from single plied yarns in the warp. The denim brand Lee has always used left-hand twill denim as it’s basic denim. Left-hand twills will often have a softer hand feel to them after washing than right hand twills.

casper i love when you post those jins .loving the LHT. dont see that often here

Thanks chan, sucks that yours didn't work out for you and you had to sell them. We need more jins in here!

Thanks for all the rep to those that repped, I posted fit pics in the evo threads (finally)

like most people, APC NS were my gateway to selvage denim and now i'm ready for something nicer. so i was wondering what S710 size i should buy if i wear size 26 in NS. would size 28 be the best fit? thanks for your help.

true to size.

^ yea just try to get true to size to what your actual waist is. i wouldnt compare anything to APC's because those things stretch so much that it doesnt end up being a good thing to compare to unless its completely stretched out and you like it that way. but anyways, i suggest true to size in a lot 10, or size down one in a lot 11 for 710s. the lot you get depends on where you get it from. where ever you choose to order from, ask em first and they should tell you!