Two Facts About Your Neighborhood

KyleFall

You forgot American Psycho you heathen.

I had to check this out; didn't realize IMDB could search for stuff like this. Anyways, I meant crap Hamilton, so technically I didn't. Now that you mention it though a lot more things look familar. Ham-town's had a fair amount of things, surprisingly.

Added bonus facts about my old neighbourhood, specifically:

1. My high school had the lowest literacy rate in the city the year I took the grade 10 test. I'm pretty sure the amount of pregnancies in our graduating class outnumbered the post-secondary acceptances by about 3 to 1.

2. An average of one major drug bust in the area, a year, from what I can remember. Once woke up at 3am to cops yelling to "put it down" to some guy trying to break in three doors down from us. Other than that though, my street specifically was pretty quiet.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these 2 are pretty much related, and i don't mean to be racist....but :

1) my neighbourhood is getting completely overrun by tamils. for every 1 i am cool with or is a good/nice person, there are 10 i don't like (the ones that are normal are mostly women).

2) back in high school (although probably still happening), the older tamil guys who have long been out of school would drive back and forth in front of our school (in their dad's cars or rental cars...tsk tsk fail) and try to pick up young girls. it is disgusting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

and like many others are saying, IT IS COLD; it was like -20 degrees celsius yesterday :(

1.My next door neighbour cut down all his trees, now I can see into the Marae a few houses back.....there is a big maori tiki carving staring at me whilst doing the dishes, can hear guys practising haka's and can see little kids doing taiaha training.

2. My other neighbours are a group of intellectually handicapped folk....they are really loud and throw ciggarette butts over the fence?

yep... my house. there is a boutiquie in my neighborhood that sells nudies tho... and cheap monday.

That makes sense.

Also, if we're thinking of the same boutique, said boutique opened a location down here too, and I'm probably going to start working there soon, even though I don't like 99% of their mens stuff. They'll get in a cool corpus piece every now and again, but not a whole lot I'd wear.

You live on Parc Lafontaine?

Lucky, I stayed with a friend who lives right there when I was in MTL for new years, it's a beautiful area.

Yeah, I live right by the park and my balcony/windows are in that direction. It's great when you only have to cross the street to be in a park and are still well located when its time to drink, eat or go shopping.

fastest growing population of hipster fucks

before it was considered the "new la" it was commonly referred to as the korean projects.

ich bin nicht corean

edit: im not fuckin german neither

Two fact about were I was raised in Potomac Md:

1. Mike Tyson and former wife Monica Turner lived less than two miles away.

2. I went to high school with Sugar Ray Leonards son Ray Jr. at Churchill.

Were I live now:

1. A man was found murdered behind my building recently.

2. We have drive-through liquor stores.

The moral of this post is to not drop outta college and make babies.

1- the redlight district and about 899 Ho's are around the corner from me. the windows are packed till 4 am... and i honestly have never gone, as funny as that is to me, tis the truth.

2- they will not upgrade your curry menu meal to butter chicken for one euro downsairs at the indain resturant, SAMRAT! haha. and i try to convince them, no love.

1.My next door neighbour cut down all his trees, now I can see into the Marae a few houses back.....there is a big maori tiki carving staring at me whilst doing the dishes, can hear guys practising haka's and can see little kids doing taiaha training.

2. My other neighbours are a group of intellectually handicapped folk....they are really loud and throw ciggarette butts over the fence?

Ande - think I'll be in your neck the woods early Feb with work ...

1. i live right beside a city that has one of the highest (if not the highest) per capita murder rate in the us. i can walk there in less than 5 mins.

2. section 8 howzin iz takin ova da hood. everyone's car deserves a good n propa smash n' grab. yay!

3. hobos sleep under tha goodwill truck by the tandoori chicken spot.

bums who live around the underpass and block drunks are all friends in the house two doors down. at least the crack house is a few blocks away. the newly moved-in yuppie and/or hipster white people are probably afraid of them.

there are/were so many mexicans and puerto ricans in my neighborhood that i thought as a kid that the logan square monument (a column w/ an eagle on top) was some kind of mexican thing when in fact it has something to do with the illinois bicentenial. :confused: