Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Potentially silly question... is a soak a good idea on the SE x IH07BKs or are folks planning on wearing them straight away?

Lando... jeans ARE looking sharp IMHO.

No soak, the overdying process is essentially like a first soak.

Just copped my first pair of raws from Selfedge, a pair of Ironheart Slim Superblack ( snagged the last pair in my size)

I just havent found my niche yet when it comes to fashion, I believe I am headed in the right direction lately though, the minimalist raw look with attention to detail intrigues me, as I am a real jeans and t shirt type of guy

I am guessing Selfedge uses USPS for all international orders ( ie Canada). Duties with the other guys ( Fedex, DHL, UPS ect) are friggin brutal

can't wait to see a pair of the slim superblacks to be broken in. looks like it'll take a long time, but it'll be worth it.

Truth

I will try and attempt to beat the crap out of them for a while, I will post up pics if I get some noticeable changes

I'm surprised the bigger sizes are still available

So was I, the 30-33's are all gone, I got the last 33 ( more like a 32 really as it was a size small). The look of the denim is fantastic, but I am sure the weight and black color will mean fades will be a long time coming

I think its also the cost that kept some people away, $350 aint cheap for a pair of raws, even though the quality is legendary. I am looking at a pair of PBJs that are $260 by comparison

Mind you I am still a total raw denim newb, so long run quality I know nothing of other then what I have researched on here

Superfuture is starting to brainwash some of ya'll... Not every person wants a jean that's slim or that has to be tight around the waist.

Keep in mind also that these jeans are pretty rigid at first, they won't fall naturally till about the 5th or 6th wear..

I don't think that's the issue (in regards to being brainwashed). As someone who wears a fairly loose 55 cut, Lando's pair just aren't flattering at all, especially around the ankles. Maybe this will change, but at this point they just look wrong.

haha my sizes always sell out last ;)

Buy that shit before i strip you of your early Black Dog records.

yesterday to the gig......

CSC_6723.jpg

(thanks djarrow)

DSC_1799.jpg

william gibson watch cap

iron heart down vest

iron heart real black extra heavy shirt

rvca bj penn tee

iron heart 634s

cons cts

today

CSC_6737.jpg

william gibson watch cap

iron heart down vest

iron heart flannel western shirt

iron heart 634sr

jason jessee notch back sk8 hi

If somebody has the Iron Heart 301S in a size 36, can you please let me know what the knee measures at 13 inches from the crotch?

Also, what would the leg opening be if I had them hemmed to a 32 (think they come as a 36, so about 4-5 inches from original hem)

I've worn mine quite a bit for the past 8 months. I measure the knee at 13 inches from the crotch to be about 9.00 inches. I measure the hem to be about 8.25 inches at the 5 inch mark. These jeans are awesome but they also stretch quit a bit. My waist now measures around 38 inches. The denim and details are great.

hey kiya - I just got all 11 analord 12"s for $40. :-D

With the binder?