Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Somebody help me decide, size 33 in fh bsps what size to get in 301s?

Get the same size.

I own both the BSP (34) and 9301 (32), I'd say 32 or even a 31 in 301s (pretty sure they are exactly the same as 9301?).

Just my 2 cents...

How dare you go against the words of the Denim Man!!! Just fucking with you. But really, it all depends on how slim of a fit you want. I have sz 31 301s's and had sz 34 in my BSP's. BSP's were to big for me after I lost a few and I should have sized down two for my personal slim preference. Either way its still a slim fitting jean. If you want a slimmer fit, get size 32. A little more room, grab the 33's.

How dare you go against the words of the Denim Man!!! Just fucking with you. But really, it all depends on how slim of a fit you want. I have sz 31 301s's and had sz 34 in my BSP's. BSP's were to big for me after I lost a few and I should have sized down two for my personal slim preference. Either way its still a slim fitting jean. If you want a slimmer fit, get size 32. A little more room, grab the 33's.

Haha...I was shit scared I was going to get roasted!

Haha...I was shit scared I was going to get roasted!

Ha!!! I'm not that dude. I'll leave that to the others who want to take that route. If you want them to fit like your Bomb Shit Pussy's just take measurements from those and apply that to your sizing decision. What size are you in other jeans you own?

What size should I get in the 634S model if my true waist size is 34?

Size 34 is what you need.

^^ Resistance is Futile! :)My wife has the uncanny ability to detect every piece of new garment I put on... no matter how much I layer or make it look like I picked it up from GoodWill. How am I gonna explain the IHJ-03, IHJ-04, IHSH-20, IHW-01, IHSH-17, IHSH-12 x 2... need help!