Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

^^^^ The fit looks perfect so long as you are comfy. But yea, I would say the sleeve length looks short, but if you size up one, you may have to then have the shirt tailored to fit right. I had this same issue with the Mister Freedom Chambray in choosing between small and medium. Ultimately I went with the bigger size. 20 years from now when I am more grown, I'm not going to want to be wearing 'hip' clothes that have short sleeves. Know what I mean? Pick your poison.

--Markmont.

Speaking the truth brother. I gotta decide real quick. Only one large left in red. Probably keep the medium tho.

How much are those gonna stretch in the waist? SE website says sz 36 is measured 35.5.

I've worn my 301's size 36 on and off for the past 6 months. They have stretched out a little and are loose around the waist. The waist now measures about 37.25. Initially I was worried about the 35.5 measurement but they loosened up after a single day of wearing them. I think if they made a size 35 I could have made those work. In the end you can't go wrong with these jeans. The size 36 cut is slim but not crazy tight. For 21oz denim it is amazing how comfortable these jeans are.

How's everyone's IH super heavy chambray fitting? Fit pics? I still haven't worn mine. I'm considering going up one size.....

That one you got looked great on you... you can even lose an inch and still be ok.

How's everyone's IH super heavy chambray fitting? Fit pics? I still haven't worn mine. I'm considering going up one size.....

I love mine. It's started getting colder here (Montana) and I've been rocking mine to the skate park.

Anyone had any first hand experience with the Iron Heart Down Jacket? I need a cold weather jacket and I'm so tempted to pull the trigger on this bad boy in Blue. I just wish it had a hood...

blueandorange.jpg

all3.jpg

That one you got looked great on you... you can even lose an inch and still be ok.

The fit is good overall, it's just through the shoulders and arms are a bit snug. I don't know if it is because the shirt's rigidness or not. It may stretch too. But given that it's not soaked it may slim down too much.......Damit!!!

hi there, i am planning in getting a pair of 9301. My true size is 33' and im thinking whether to get a sz 32 or 31. My main concern is sizing down 1 sufficient enough or should i size down 2. I wear sz 30 in Diors MIJ 19cm. Hope for some assistance here, thanks alot!

hi there, i am planning in getting a pair of 9301. My true size is 33' and im thinking whether to get a sz 32 or 31. My main concern is sizing down 1 sufficient enough or should i size down 2. I wear sz 30 in Diors MIJ 19cm. Hope for some assistance here, thanks alot!

It depends on the fit you're looking for. I'm usually a true 29 and I got the 9301 in 30, only to find the top block a bit too boxy. But the rest of the jean looks fine, slim and comfortable through the legs. When I decided to get the 301 I sized down to 28, and I have a very skinny fit.

If you don't have massive thighs, you can do size-down-one, true-to-size, or size-up-one, for different looks. But if you're looking for a good fit AND comfort level, I'd say buy the 9301 true to size.

I would go for the 32. I'm usually a size 32 and I got sz 31. Keep in mind they'll stretch some too.

will the arcuates on the 634s ever be updated? i would definitely cop if they were.

Are you asking if they're going to change the arcuates in the future?

If so, not that i know of.

It depends on the fit you're looking for. I'm usually a true 29 and I got the 9301 in 30, only to find the top block a bit too boxy. But the rest of the jean looks fine, slim and comfortable through the legs. When I decided to get the 301 I sized down to 28, and I have a very skinny fit.

If you don't have massive thighs, you can do size-down-one, true-to-size, or size-up-one, for different looks. But if you're looking for a good fit AND comfort level, I'd say buy the 9301 true to size.

I gotta admit that my tighs isnt that small, however not that huge either, how does the 9301/301 stretch in the tigh region? i am most probably going to sz down 1 and get a 32.

I gotta admit that my tighs isnt that small, however not that huge either, how does the 9301/301 stretch in the tigh region? i am most probably going to sz down 1 and get a 32.

Because my 9301 pair is pretty roomy, I can't answer the question. The 301 pair hasn't stretched much in the thigh, if at all.