Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Sizing seems a little big. I'm a 40 in FH shirts and ordered a sz. Medium. But I sent them back to size down to small. I'll post fit pics once I get them in.

When I ordered mine from Giles, I was told that they run more relaxed than other IH shirts so you can layer. I wear a 42 in FH and L in IH and my large Ultra Heavy flannel works just fine with a thick tshirt underneath

Sizing seems a little big. I'm a 40 in FH shirts and ordered a sz. Medium. But I sent them back to size down to small. I'll post fit pics once I get them in.

this is no good

i finally tracked one down in a medium and it's on it's way to me now

i also wear a 40 in flat head

if it is too big for me then you guys can look for it in the supermarket in a week or so

Iron Heart Super Heavy Winter Flannels, Winter Down Vests & Jackets, and More...

Our motorcycle loving hooligans from Tokyo are back with some items to keep you toasty during the colder months while ripping through the hills on your Harley Panhead with a head full of whiskey.

They wanted to out-do their heavy flannels from last year so they pushed the envelope a bit with these new versions, these are extremely soft to the touch and very heavy in weight. Constructed to last and heavy duty snap buttons that have a serious "snap" to them when shut.

For the first time Iron Heart has gone into the field of outerwear with their new 60/40 Down Collection. Doing a Down Vest and Jacket in Navy and Khaki with an interior phone pocket and exterior hand pockets with snap enclosures.

Iron Heart has also done a very small run of a very special sterling silver bracelet with a Tiffany style clasp. These are amazing to us, and only five were made. One for SESF, one for SENY, one for our UK counterpart, one for the Iron Heart store in Tokyo, and one for a Self Edge owner. Definitely not for everybody, but that's a good thing when there's only five made.

As usual these are made in one run, once sold out they'll be gone for good.

We've also received a small restock of the Hickory Stripe shirt, Tan Belts with a Brass Buckle, Viyella Shirts, Shaggy Check Shirts, and all jean models.

All these items are now available at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. Check the online store for hi-res images, full specs, and measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Super Heavy Winter Flannels

ih_flannel_blue_01_web.jpg

ih_flannel_grey_01_web.jpg

ih_flannel_red_01_web.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

60/40 Down Jackets

ih_jacket_01_web.jpg

ih_jacket_blue_03_web.jpg

ih_jacket_tan_03_web.jpg

ih_jacket_tan_02_web.jpg

ih_jacket_tan_01_web.jpg

Amazing shirt! What would you say was the contrast between the shirt and some of your black denim jeans?

I own a pair of IH 9301s and since they look "overdyed", they contrast really well with the shirt. If you had a pair of black jeans (say Samurai 710Bk or Imperial SEXI08Bk for example) I think it would look like you were wearing a black jean one piece...and that would be too much in my opinion.

woops sorry. hopefully these pictures are better. the fit feels pretty alright, but i'm afraid that after stretch, it would be too lose. thought pleaseee

Those look stella! The 301s and 9301 both stretch between 1-1.5" in waist but really, with a 21 ounce denim you want some give or they would tear your skin off! Those look sweet though, wouldn't change a thing!

I own a pair of IH 9301s and since they look "overdyed", they contrast really well with the shirt. If you had a pair of black jeans (say Samurai 710Bk or Imperial SEXI08Bk for example) I think it would look like you were wearing a black jean one piece...and that would be too much in my opinion.

Thanks! I was just thinking about the very same shirt. Glad to get a different look at it.

Earlier this month I picked up a used pair of 634s and decided to take pics of them next to a new pair of 21oz Esefs I had bought just a few weeks prior. I did this to get some "before" pics of both to compare to a year from now. I also did it to see the difference in the 21oz denims. I had wanted some Ironhearts for riding first but got the new Esefs for a good deal, then saw some IHs in the marketplace... win/win.

Nothing fancy or showing much wear at all, just some pics to see the difference in denim and construction between the two since these were the first jeans I had bought that weren't el cheapos.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v464/ebud/Jeans%20and%20Jackets/IHVSESF/

Sup guys. just got my 9301. fit is great. Got a Sz 32 when im a natural 33. However buttoning up really hurt my fingers man. Anyways, should i give it a soak, or just wear it straight?

I'm a 35" waist and I bought 33 but after a couple of weeks of wear wish I got 32...so stick with it, they'll stretch out nicely! Once they stretched out, I hot soaked them and put them in the dryer for 80 minutes on high to get rid of all shrinking and now they are awesome!