Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Thanks for all the comments guys, after a night out last night they're starting to stretch a little.

damn great fit. think those are gonna be my next pair. how did you size on these? true waist?

i was considering either my true waist or sizing one down... i think my skinny thighs could handle it.

I sized with my true waist to the tagged size. I would not size down on these personally. They're really tight in the waist just now, but I'm thin so they fit the rest of me perfectly.

i am a size 31 in 666S, size 31 in BB and size 31 in BB OD..

but the size 31 BB OD fits a hair roomier in the legs than size 31 BB Indigo.

Best is to measure your current 666s measurement and compare it with the sizing chart...

im now wearing 31 on 634s..can i fit into 30 666s?

31 in 634s = 32" after a couple of days (assuming you sized down)... Going down 2 sizes on a slim fitting jeans doesn't seem like a good plan... And why would you?.. I'd say go TTS...

Beatle, JL77, Giles, Paula, myself, and every single person from Iron Heart Japan.

5747387101_28d89a69cc_z.jpg

I am starting to believe that now that both the beatlebusters and the devils are all the rage, with plenty of buyers, the 301s that I've been after for a few months will not be restocked to favor the more in vogue new cuts (and the higher profit margin).

I really wish the 301s were available through rakuten, i would've bought a pair ages ago (Also i wish japanese sellers would read this). I saw people worried about the beatles being a limited run, and no one cares for the poor 301s. Cruel world this is...

the 301´s is Selfedge´s best selling jeans, why do you think they are not being made anymore ? I believe there are 2 or 3 restocks / runs per year

THIS! and that is AT LEAST 2-3 restocks. not to mention now there are 3 stores which you can call and there is free shipping worldwide! i dont see how you have been stopped before Ord.