Guest Guy H

Iron Heart Jeans

As I remember, Giles basically said IH would keep making them as long as people keep buying them. I think he's already done a second order, based on demand from the initial run.

Beatle would know better than I do, of course.

Alright awesome thanks! I really want to pick up some BBs in overdyed when they come out, but I have no money right now. lol. And I wanted to sufficiently wear my Strike Golds before moving onto any others.

All I know is that the od will be coming out early next year - and I am not sure if Giles is going to do a second batch - but I sure hope so...

4881650351_77dd91ccab_z.jpg

wow the measurements look perfect for me

the 634 was too loose and the 301 was too slim, but these are just where i would want them

Is that confirmed Beatle? Contemplating Beatle Busters or 634s'. The smaller leg opening is indeed very tempting.

dude go for BB, 634s will always be around, if I'm not mistaken BB will be somewhat limited

true true go for what fits, beatle other than minor changes like the patch, is the only difference from the 634s the cut? Same denim?

fully lined back pocket in twill herringbone - same material for the front pocket bags.

Denim 21oz signature - and again - these fit way tighter in the top block, seat, thigh and have more of a taper than the 634´s.

Where can you get IHBX01 BB (and measurements)?

Where can you get IHBX01 BB (and measurements)?

Ironheart.co.uk ...aka the iron heart website

Ironheart.co.uk ...aka the iron heart website

Oh yeah, looks like a recent addition. Cheers

If you guys remembered my buddy's SR's @ 2 months here they are now. That was back in June, so I guess that would make the 9 months old.

DSC_2678-1.jpg

DSC_2677.jpg

DSC_2681.jpg

this needs to be on every page; foc'n unbelievable!

^actually i also wanted to quote this...so fucking amazing!

btw can we get any fitpics!...

hey any of you know if the 301s is a self edge exclusive or could i pick this up in a store in japan?

^ thanks. any idea if these will be discontinued in a few months? i don't need them yet but if they are gonna be discontinued i may have to bite the bullet and buy them now.

They have been around a while now and sell very well, so no reason to stop I guess...

And they're not some special denim that might run out of stock too right? Hmmm tough decision to make.

Hey solix, feel free not to answer if you don't want to share this kind of info, bit could you tell is what your buddy does in those jeans? those are some brutal fucking fades and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's curious as to what the wearer does in them.

my guess os he most do some sort of manuel labour on a construction site

works constuction or for an electrical company.. can't remember exactly what he's mentioned but its def hard, manual labor

dude lives in canada.. skates, been working on his project truck, and other stufff... so basically hes constantly in motion

^Pretty much summed it up. Construction, skating, working on auto.. Dude gets down right grungy.

btw can we get any fitpics!...

If you click on the 2 month link and view it in-thread, I'm pretty sure I posted fit-pics of them a couple posts afterward. I'll try and get some updated ones too tho.

Just in case you guys didn't see this /

comparison Buster left and 634s right- you can see how seat and thigh area are slimmer , hope that helps

4937606409_9fcbf10d2d.jpg

4938193264_5a80825fd3.jpg

Damn Solix that is inspirational.

Hey solix, feel free not to answer if you don't want to share this kind of info, bit could you tell is what your buddy does in those jeans? those are some brutal fucking fades and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's curious as to what the wearer does in them.

Im a Construction worker in Chicago and Im wearing my SR's to work for about 3 weeks now. It is my first pair of "good" jeans ive worn to work and in 3 weeks the fades I have gotten are more pronounced then the Levis XX 55 501s I wore all summer.

Construction=Killer fades.