Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Good news! We just dropped our prices on nearly all regular production Iron Heart jeans and some vests/jackets to reflect the change in the Yen drop.  New prices have gone into effect today.  

It's at their flagship store in Hachioji (Eastern Tokyo).  They're open seven days a week, you can visit anytime.

How does it compare to the sam710s, I'm trying to decide between the 2, and would like to have a more aggressive taper. I would prefer the IH simply because I had nothing but positive experience buying through SE and Kiya.

I've spent a lot of time wearing 710's and BB's. The fit is very similar so it is a matter of choice of denim, of all available denims (and this is where I might be biased), I would go with the IH 25oz.

I'm guessing that it's relative to the size of your thighs, and also that as soon as you go above a size 32 in BB's the thigh gets pretty roomy.

Kiya I know you mentioned you guys are against tapering jeans, but do you do it upon request, or just avoid it altogether?

We avoid it, the jeans are constructed a certain way and we don't recommend taking it apart to alter the fit.  

I'm with you there. Originally the first jeans had hemp fibers. It's great during hot summers and extremely durable.

Very true. IH could come out with the first 25 oz jeans made exclusively for summer. They could be the hell freezes over 666. Or the Total Heat Control Beatle Busters or THCBB's!

Busters aren't very tapered, unless you are tall and keep the original inseam perhaps... 710xx is more similar to the 666S'es... But neither models have "roomy" thighs... Best to measure your current best fitting jeans and go from there... Look into the 666-XHS'es as well while at it...

Random pics to make the post a tad more sexy...

37c097c0-956e-4308-8b05-e9e5099035c5_zps

P1210593_zps6817aaff.jpg

Cheers from Belgium...

P1210446_zps961ad97c.jpg

P1210445_zps39d9dd4e.jpg

Does Iron Heart in Tokyo stock the 555? I know it's a special edition but since it's the flagship store I hoped they might. 

The 555's have a great fit (very similar to the 301's) and have the visible selvedge.  On top of that IH UK just lowered the price on all three version.  Go for it you won't be disappointed.  I have the 555-03's and plan to get the 01's once they get restocked.

sizing question here. should i go tag size on the busters or go with the measurements? i dont wanna fck up again. i bought the flathead f310 and pbj xx11 in size 30 and both looks baggy in the thigh area. i wear a 29 in the slim jims and those fit me perfect. how should i size on them busters?