Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

^^ everyinchofgod: Great buy and good fit pic

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

LOL everyinchofgod! I know what you are going through!

Must... wear... new... jeans...

Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere in the thread, but I couldn't find it.

Pictures of early faded Ironhearts don't show much contrast whereas more recent pictures of faded examples seem to have some of the most contrast fading potential of any brand.

What production changes if any did Ironheart make to change the contrast potential? Or are the people that have been wearing IH post 2007 just wearing/washing them differently than the more early adopters?

the classic 21oz ih denim has undergone some minor tweaks over time plus there have been newer slim cuts like the 301 and BB that produce some different fades

But also there have been several new ih denims developed since 2007 (18oz, 19oz, 23oz) that generally fade with more contrast than the 21oz denim so that may also be some of what you're seeing

Thanks that makes sense. I guess i was thinking mainly about the 634s since that was pretty much the only model people wore for a while, but now that I think of it the highest contrast ironhearts i've seen have been 666s with the 18oz denim and the 634sr with the 21/23 oz (?) denim.

Seul, I'm looking forward to seeing more progress on your 666xhs, though I suppose you will be retiring them soon for the summer.

Seul, I'm looking forward to seeing more progress on your 666xhs, though I suppose you will be retiring them soon for the summer.

Max one more month, indeed... But they're looking pretty good already... Wished I could keep on wearing them but alas...

Diggin' the fit, everyinchofgod. Did you end up going with the alden edition?

Yes, those are the Alden edition. I was torn between these and the 666-XHS, but I went with these because I thought I might be able to pull off wearing these at work since they look a bit dressier (no such luck), and because they are pretty unique. Plus they were available, and the 666-XHS weren't. I'm pretty happy with my choice, these are awesome.