Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

but you sure rocked them hard, do you cycling?

I do but honestly I probably only rode 3 times in the 3 months I had those jeans and it was after all the fading had already happened. I had a wallet fade 2 days after I started wearing them. And since I bought them in May and wore them only for the summer all I did was pretty much sit around lol

Nice fit and wear. Are they 301s? Dammit, I need a pair of 9301. Does SENY have a 31 in stock?

Yea they are the 301s

I do but honestly I probably only rode 3 times in the 3 months I had those jeans and it was after all the fading had already happened. I had a wallet fade 2 days after I started wearing them. And since I bought them in May and wore them only for the summer all I did was pretty much sit around lol

wallet fade in 2 days? dang that's fast bro! mine is 634, and there's nothing happen after I wore them like 1 month (2 weeks effective wear) here's mine

(the 634 is in the middle, sorry but this is the only recent pic I have)

P1180581.jpg

nb: ok i got a little bit wallet fade, but that's from 2 weeks of effective wearing, not 2 days :D

wallet fade in 2 days? dang that's fast bro! mine is 634, and there's nothing happen after I wore them like 1 month (2 weeks effective wear) here's mine

(the 634 is in the middle, sorry but this is the only recent pic I have)

P1180581.jpg

nb: ok i got a little bit wallet fade, but that's from 2 weeks of effective wearing, not 2 days :D

The 634 cut is far FAR more open, it will take some SERIOUS time to get those to fade. Your not going to see much change until you hit the 1 year mark. You should see Kiya's 634s, probably the best iron hearts I've seen. He wore those for like 1.5 - 2 years straight to get his to look as good as they do.

--Markmont.

The 634 cut is far FAR more open, it will take some SERIOUS time to get those to fade. Your not going to see much change until you hit the 1 year mark. You should see Kiya's 634s, probably the best iron hearts I've seen. He wore those for like 1.5 - 2 years straight to get his to look as good as they do.

--Markmont.

allright, which is good for me, because am currently hoping for a durable jeans that can long lasting,

anyway, thanks for getting me straight markmont...

it will take some SERIOUS time to get those to fade.

Thats one of the many appeals of IH jeans, its not contructed to fade for fading sake, it originated as a product that was aimed at durability which also makes a good complement to motorcycle riding; that one pair of jeans to have for life, especailly with the 634S's timeless cut. It may not have the history or intricacy as Sugar Cane or MFSC, but its a leader in its own direction.

Guest iron heart
Has/will Iron Heart ever make the medium wallet in natural leather?

I asked Haraki-san, when I was with him in New York 2 weeks ago to design a 100% calf leather wallet specifically for for me, once I have seen the sample and OK'd the design, they'll be up on www.ironheart.co.uk. It is likely to be a smaller version of the Corodovan medium wallet. Watch this space - I will post pix as soon as I recieve the sample. But be warned, we are working on Iron Heart time - It'll be done when it's done!

Giles

i've worn my sexih03's for a month, and they've stretched about an inch in the waist and maybe .1 or .2 everywhere else? Also take into consideration that I sized down so they were tighter (thus attributing to more stretching) to begin with.

Yea I sized down as well. The main thing you should concern yourself with though is your waist. I'm 'slightly' wishing I sized true to size to have a little bit more comfort in the waist and rise region. Each cold wash brings the measurements right back down again as well.

--Markmont.