High Fashion Mountaineering Boots...

RAISED BY WOLVES

high fashion ... mountaineering...

For the last time, someone should make a "japanese workboots saved my dick" thread so all of this Redwing/SUgarcane shit can filter off into it, instead of here where the players play (not that there's anything wrong with workboots...and I guess the same thing can be said about Arrow/Quoddy mocs not being very mountaineer-like...yet I guess the close stylistic simimimilarities to the ever-popular Russell Athletic Safari Sneakers makes that sorta shit cool 'roundchyea).

You were so impressed with your own seperation of mountaineering boots from workbotts you posted it twice ?

save your dick before it's too late heBay

i was soo impressed with the new superfuture engine that i posted it twice...just to show that you get either none or two.

my dick has already been saved. Jesus saved it. Thanks for the concern 'dula.

i must get the quoddy grizzly boots

good luck with it dood they are pretty flakey when it comes to orders

on a similar tip I picked up a pair of bluchers from oi polloi

didn't get much of a chance to wear them before the cold set in

DSCF2566.jpg

these are unlined and I kinda wish the leather was a little thicker but they do look and feel fantastic

not sure how the grizzly compares

still waiting on these damn russells

I want them on my feets!

I concur that those Footskins look suspect. They do look soft, maybe a little too soft, and the stitching looks to be a little sparse.

I'm sort of digging the Dyer's, but I don't know if they do anything other than single and double leather soles. Pics are crappy.

fiveeye.jpg

I'm strangely attracted to the buffalo boot

buffaloboot.jpg

But it's a little Sodhopperish for me.

cstyle1.jpgcstyle2.jpg

Clearly I'm the only person who thinks those look horrendous. Leather looks cheap, sole is wack, toe stitching bothers me.

I don't know. 5/10 at best.

the only reason why I didn't say this a few days ago is cause I'm vowing to never post again...

......fuck.

Finally, after searching forever, I found some Danners on Ebay (instead of opting for a proxy).

I won these:

f89d_1.jpg

Zippered lining on the boots.

What's weird about these is they are nowhere to be found on the Danner site, and has the USA tag, so I'm guessing these are Japan only models. Don't know how the ebay seller got these.

I will post my own pic of these when they come in. And they're steel toe/New.