Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

v is definitely the better of the two though. i like the hardcover and the different types of paper used for various pages in ss, which is why i bought it, but it doesnt offer much beyond that.

what are some good mags this season? i already have purple and fantastic man, which are both great.

oh well, learned a lesson.

issey miyake released a magazine with Pen (japan) called 21st Century Man ... it's pretty good, has english subtitles and a lot of info on A-POC

there is nothing wrong with that issue of SS and how in the world V mag could be any better i refuse to understand...

there are some great shoots, especially the juergen teller one, and the interview with alber elbaz is fantastic. the interview with courtney love is hilarious. and there are a lot of soft titties.

matter of fact, how anyone could be a fan of purple and not dig SS i refuse to understand. theyre totally tapping the same vein.

032c is a great magazine...

good spanish language stuff coming out lately; METAL, Hercules, Babybabybaby, Celeste, etc etc...

Livraison is gud

Pin-Up magazine is godly good. so good.

WOW! is always nice to flip thru

10 + 10Mens

matter of fact, how anyone could be a fan of purple and not dig SS i refuse to understand. theyre totally tapping the same vein.

I'll concede 2 or 3 photo shoots and the interviews, but the first 60-70% of the mag are just random pictures with retarded slogans in poorly typeset Helvetica and Avant Garde.

The best part of V magazine is the article about models. I think there's a problem when the best part of a mag are the soft model titties.

nah, mopeds are fun as hell. i really want something to just ride around to get beer or get myself back from the bar. almost picked this up the other day but owner wants too much.

ishackimagedu8.jpg

you better keep that shit in your apartment - that'll get took in JC.

I haven't bought a monthly or seasonal like that for years, I just get Monocle every month.

However, the new A magazine just came out but it's curated by Van Assche and is quite underwhelming (what a surprise!) and the new CREAM is curated by MMM and that's actually quite amazing.

Contents of MMM cream plz? Shuld I kopp?

issey miyake released a magazine with Pen (japan) called 21st Century Man ... it's pretty good, has english subtitles and a lot of info on A-POC

This sounds interesting, more info?

Contents of MMM cream plz? Shuld I kopp?

Well, since you love Margiela so much I'd say you should anyway, but I'll be getting it this week so I'll get back to you about it.

there is nothing wrong with that issue of SS and how in the world V mag could be any better i refuse to understand...

there are some great shoots, especially the juergen teller one, and the interview with alber elbaz is fantastic. the interview with courtney love is hilarious. and there are a lot of soft titties.

032c is a great magazine...

good spanish language stuff coming out lately; METAL, Hercules, Babybabybaby, Celeste, etc etc...

Livraison is gud

Pin-Up magazine is godly good. so good.

WOW! is always nice to flip thru

10 + 10Mens

metal is looking fucking solid.

my votes for good print lately: monocle (still going strong), new work, capricious, fixed magazine and the past couple issues of idea.

can't remember what it was called as i didn't pick it up with a $45 price tag, but st marks has some thick-ass fashion mag that starts with an L, folio is in blackletter, that looked pretty amazing.

hey yardsale, hasn't everyone gone beyond beasting the yashica and moved onto the contax?

IMG_0639.jpg

CdG Indigo Dyed Tank

Manolo Blahnik

Christian Louboutin

Gifts for the wifey..