Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

pickups from a recent trip..

paulsmithsandles.jpg

I think i may need a pair of homo sandals in my life. Not sure yet though. I was wearing some skinny black slacks and a tee and though they'd look better with shit like that. Is there a homo sandal thread somewhere i don't know about? I don't know where to start looking

I think i may need a pair of homo sandals in my life. Not sure yet though. I was wearing some skinny black slacks and a tee and though they'd look better with shit like that. Is there a homo sandal thread somewhere i don't know about? I don't know where to start looking

I'm this fucking close to buying a pair of women's gladiator sandals even though I told myself I would a. stop buying black and b. stop buying weird shit for a while. I've come to the compromise that if I buy a black pair of women's gladiator sandals they have to be a. like $100 or less and b. I have to dress like I'm off an Ervell runway otherwise. No tights or anything.

Someone hook me up.

Guest jmatsu
those givenchy gladiator whatever whatever boots from next season are doopppeeee.

which ones? the plastic shiny looking jawns??

chronoaug , servo2000 - I myself came very close to buying a pair of women's gladiators, in fact i'm still thinking abt it, as long as it fits well enough and it can still look in place in a mens outfit. However i've seen some from mens collections, maybe not so similar to a female gladiator, but of a cut ending ard the ankles or lower. Like a morph between a gladiator and a homo sandal. Namely dior homme, bottega veneta. Very few thou, thus my search is still on...

Nice buy. I was like wtf is dis nukka thinking buying leather jacket in late June, but I forgot he lives in opposite land where Santa wears bikini. Also cool gloves, inaya.

I bought DBSS kicks and N.Hoolywood box (thx to mrip for proxy). Neither of 'em is in yet, but I be pumped.

:) :) :)

hey you guys getting your dbss on sale from japanlandz, saw them on your blog. I still want those in blue or red and now white caus of you.

also fuck DJI thats amazing D: i'm feeling poor just looking at it

Is that Trevor Brown?