Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I like the shirts in theory, but i just have a feeling you're going to make them look like ellen degeneres. If/when that happens throw me a pm because i'd probably buy them from joo. Need cluthin like that for spring.

I like the shirts in theory, but i just have a feeling you're going to make them look like ellen degeneres. If/when that happens throw me a pm because i'd probably buy them from joo. Need cluthin like that for spring.

Id rather throw them out than sell them to a scrub

hyden yoo quality is on par with a huge turd after mc donalds.

I like the cut of their shirts a lot, quality isnt too bad, could be a lot worse.

For serious? I had considered asking my boss to bring in a couple of their shirts. Hmmmmmmm....

honestly i wouldnt recommend it. stuff is ok but its really nothing special what so ever especially in that median pricepoint market. get your boss on lova instead similar shit waaay nicer.

P1010002-1.jpg

Don't let the picture fool you, I've merely hidden the ink spot (getting hairspray tomorrow), and just found that the button buttonhole is coming undone and the second-to-last button is falling off. The striped one is perfect, though.

P1010003.jpg

And a whole fucking box of these...

P1010001-1.jpg

joey: so thats the cardigan you were talkin about eh? looks good man and it looks pretty comfy...

nah dude there is also a linen niibo one in black with metal buttons ill be getting too which is the one i was telling you about. this one is sick though i love it

i can get a large in white blue and we can trade :)

I think i need an extra large. thinking of wearing them loose under some kind of a sheer knit. I'm not sure, maybe grey might work better irl than the white one.

nice wood,whiz.

(no brokeback)

thanks, i couldn't resist when i touched the wood and I had to get it.