Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I think i need an extra large. thinking of wearing them loose under some kind of a sheer knit.

i'm going to look for the gray one today so i'll see if they have any xl. they are on sale at barneys so maybe they have few left. i also got a cool poster from cdg about their sale so i might check that out too.

dior_palm2.jpg

hey, where did u get that t-shirt?

i have the same one, i got it from dior store nyc. urs appear to be different than mine.

u hav palm trees, i have only 2.

i dont believe tshirts came with 2 hangtags....

2618696508_2e7b92c6c1_o.jpg

some wood

More info on these please.

More info on these please.
same here....interesting.....hmmmmm hahha

It's from this japanese maker called 木調浪漫 (mokutyoroman?).I don't know much about the brand but they specialize in making wooden frames. The guy at the optical shop said it's a layer of wooden veneer over acetate but I'm still a little sceptical.

It's from this japanese maker called 木調浪漫 (mokutyoroman?).I don't know much about the brand but they specialize in making wooden frames. The guy at the optical shop said it's a layer of wooden veneer over acetate but I'm still a little sceptical.

I think they're just acetate made to look and feel like wood? I have the same frames in reddish brown.

I think they're just acetate made to look and feel like wood? I have the same frames in reddish brown.

yeh, i think you are right. looked it up on ggole and found some hk websites talking about the manufacturing process. the frames are hand brushed and stained to look and feel like wood.