shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate that I'm not goin to grow any taller (Note: I don't hate how tall I am), so work clothes that I bought like...2 years ago I still fit into and wear...however they are fucking ugly and nasty....but I work at a hospital where all the hot/naughty nurses are on night duty and i get off at fuckin 4pm....so I want to get clothes I actually enjoy wearing...but I dont want to spend money to look nice for a bunch of nerds (workin IT concept) and old ass ladies and doctors...

FUCK

i'm not sure why but i can't stand sara jessica parker, everytime i see some kind of beauty ad with her in it i cringe..

i know exactly how you feel about her, and even worse is the hordes of women who not only use the word fashionista but think they are one because of having watched sex and the city.

people who misspell quiet, quite, wtf man..

this +tomaro

looks like theyre misspelling TOMATO but theyre tryin to say TOMORROW

WTF AM I READING

"can i have a small takeaway quarter strength decaf cappuchino, no chocolate...and can you make it really hot, can you put two equals in that?"

I hate being a barista. I have never had anyone order a drink like this. Its just espresso, latte, cap, americano, and a cup of coffee and maybe a real macchiato(not the starbucks version) or...a mocha. Thats it. Everything else is sorta ridiculous. Edit: not really but thats all most people need to know. I think everyone should look up what the drinks are and just end the confusion. Its annoying and not funny ever.

I hate when people assume they will never understand something and label it as bad. Or they idolize it and label it as good because some rich asshole(or any hipster asshole) likes it. Some highbrow shit you don't know about because you never saw "that" movie or read "that" book. People just need to make up their own minds and form their own opinions.

I hate at work when people say "cant I just get a plain old regular average joe blue collar working man's normal guys cup of coffee" or "colombian.....nara........waz at say? dont you have just a regular" when the "regular" they want is usually a blend that is mostly colombian because it's the cheapest coffee to import.

I also hate when I go to a store to buy something and find myself with just as many options that I don't know anything about ^^^:confused: and I just feel like an asshole for hating on everyone.

I hate being a barista.

I know people use this thread for plain old (occasionally unreasonable) bitching, but if you hate it, I highly recommend you quit. This attitude sets the entire business back years.

As far as specialized industries go, premium coffee is still a relatively young one in this country. If you don't want to participate through the growing pains, the good news is you don't have to. Go wait tables. You'll make more money.

I'm the story editor on this short film, and a couple weeks ago I spent a weekend researching all of this medical stuff (heart parasites?!) and rewriting all of this really awkward dialogue.

Went to the production meeting today and they didn't use ANY of my changes, and things are misspelled, and grammatically incorrect and they're still crediting me as the editor. Apparently now it's 'too late to change anything'. F.

The fact that my cat won't shut the fuck up. It's extremely old, apparently deaf (won't respond when you scream). and constantly hungry (except when we feed him until he stops whining, he throws it all up thereby making himself hungry again and resumes whining). We took it to the vet, expecting her to say something like "we should put it out of it's misery" but no. She's like "well, just keep feeding it. One day it will die." We tried to tell her "well it's really annoying to have to give this damn animal expensive food (it's too picky to even touch the cheap brands) and then have to clean up all of it's puke only to repeat the process again and again" but she wouldn't listen.

sometimes, cats like to burrow deep into the laundry basket with all the clothes. and sometimes one doesn't check the basket of laundry for cats before that laundry is subsequently tossed into the dryer.

sometimes.

sometimes cats like to try to eat human food when it's put on a plate. and sometimes one doesn't check the human food before that human food is subsequently tossed into the microwave.

sometimes

If I put a cat in the dyer I'd be scarred for life.

Once I was babysitting some girl and she stepped on her hamster and it was disgusting. His guts briefly made an appearance. He survived, though, and lived a long, hamster life.