shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when people ask to take a drag or two from my cigarette and take too damn long to give it back.... just taking their sweet sweet time puffing away.

i feel you

At a party this guy on e asked for a drag or two and kills my entire cigarette in 3 hits. I just lit it up too. i didn't even know it was possible to kill a 100 that fast.

is it a normal thing to ask someone for a puff ? i'd find it very weird if someone asked me. well except maybe a good friend or some girl who wants to have a taste of your lips.

you know how you sometimes open a door while you're still moving forward so you can open it, pass the door and close it behind you in one fluid motion?

well i put my right foot forward by just half an inch while i'm yanking the door open. so it hits my foot and because i'm already moving forward i fucking slam my noggin into the door

i've never before felt so dumb in my life, i mean there have been instances where i made a fool out of myself but this just takes the cake, even though no one was around i was really embarrassed.

and it already happened twice, i must be loosing it

When you spit a loogie/flick a cigarette butt out of moving car's window and it either:

A: Spreads across your window leaving a huge streak

B: Lands in the back seat/trunk area

Of course, most of the time I'm smart enough not to do this but every once in a while I let my guard down and BOOM.

is it a normal thing to ask someone for a puff ?

Not to me. I had a girl follow me around Astor Place for 10 minutes after I'd already told her no / leave me alone / let me smoke in peace / are you high out of your fucking mind / et al.

"c'mon man...seriously?"

YES FUCKING SERIOUSLY. and then she'd follow me around the corner. "c'mon, lemme get just one puff."

How Im back on Facebook. Probably wont last long.

Being in the same general area as an old person eating.

2 Hour train rides to class.

Back-aches.

When I ordered some vinyl off ebay March 13th, and the seller told me he couldnt get it to me until April 9th. I WANT FIRE PARTY NOW DAMN YOU GUY.

This post

1 ply toilet paper.. fuckk thatttt

1 ply is the stupidest shit ever. What kind of idiot isn't going to fold it in half at LEAST one extra time?!! You just go through rolls twice as fast.

I was actually just thinking yesterday how any business that still has 1 ply in their bathroom must hate their customers and no longer deserves my business (4.5)

wow cool my zune completely shitted out today after like 2 years and the warranty ended on the 11th

soooo now it would cost $160 to get it repaired

what the fuck microsoft

so fucking tired of computers and shit, having to fix familys shit all week

and im fucking tired and sick and delirious so i dont even know right now

wow cool my zune completely shitted out today after like 2 years and the warranty ended on the 11th

soooo now it would cost $160 to get it repaired

what the fuck microsoft

so fucking tired of computers and shit, having to fix familys shit all week

and im fucking tired and sick and delirious so i dont even know right now

On the real, I feel like some of these fucking electronics these days are on self destruct timers and set to fuck up shortly after the warranty is over...if only I could prove it.

On the real, I feel like some of these fucking electronics these days are on self destruct timers and set to fuck up shortly after the warranty is over...if only I could prove it.

Coming from the OEM side of the auto industry I can almost guarantee this, most companies follow most others practices and until all this bullshit came about with them they had what we called "planned failure" causing you to spend money on repairs or just making you buy a new car all together.

Shit fffut I think you should call Microsoft and bitch a fit see if that gets you anywhere. I did it twice today and I got what I wanted both times!!!

parents that can't control their young children in a public space like a restaurant. actually I just hate shitty parents in general, you're responsible for the fuck ups in my generation.

totally agree with you on this one. it's shameful, handle your fucking children. especially in the store i work at, i think little asian kids jack up my store the most. these two little bad chinese girls pulled out the garment hook in one of the fitting rooms. that and i hate when little kids walk around without shoes on. PUT SOME FUCKING SHOES ON YOUR CHILD.