shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate when there's a band name that's a plural word, but no "the", and people tack a "the" onto the beginning of it... like The Gorillaz, The Bowerbirds, The Girls, etc.

It's trivial, but it really grinds my gears

yeah those are some good examples, but I feel like with other bands like Arcade Fire, or Pixies, the "the" can be tacked on.

yeah those are some good examples, but I feel like with other bands like Arcade Fire, or Pixies, the "the" can be tacked on.

I don't know why those are exceptions (especially with Arcade Fire- that doesn't even seem like it should have a "the" in front of it, it works though) but I agree, it seems interchangeable with some. Weird how that happens.

^that doesn't sound very pleasant.

I hate landlords who can't take care of their shit. We filled out our app's for this house over 2 weeks ago and after she misplaced them, had us fill out new ones, ask us for more money for our credit/background checks because she 'hadn't checked the prices lately", and taking forever to process our applications we finally get approved and were suppose to be able to move in today.

so we go over to the house and she tells us we can't move in until Thursday now because she's won't pro rate the previous tenants last months rent even though they already moved out and they don't want anyone moving in until their lease is officially up. fuck.

so now we have 2 1/2 days to move everything out of the apartment and into the house and deep clean the apartment before we have to be out. double fuck.

/rant

fuck this dude pressing 2nd floor in the elevator (we were on the 1st floor)

really? you fat fuck? you would have gotten to the 2nd floor (possibly even 5th) during the time you were waiting for the elevator to come. wasting my fucking time holding shit up.

i always take the elevator up (i live on the 3rd floor). what

if anyone asks i'mma just tell them i just finished a 15 hr night shift, but nobody has.

always take the stairs down doe

little girls following me on tumblr. look out for more super erotic nsfw posts

man, every other sufu tumblr has tastefully erotic pictures of nipples

it seems like a dearth of original content/inspiration leads to=> nipple pix

not saying that i don't hate nip/ass pix... but "shit i hate" is .. the re-tumblring the same nipple pix

i hate this post

fuck