shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Cheap ass Chinese salons trying to get me to pay cash. You take credit cards, you have the fucking Visa/MC logo taped up in the window so don't hassle me about having cash whenever I try to pay with a card. If you want to dodge fees/taxes that badly then throw in a 10% cash discount like the fucking restaurants do. Also fuck you for giving me the shit eye when my girl doesn't want to buy $400 hair treatment sessions.

Running into your X twice in one week

Running into any X... >.<

Also hate losing the remote and spending ages looking for it instead of changing channels manually.

P.S hate finding out remote is out of battery...

fucking hate heavy-as-fuck eurotrash colognes

this dude next to me is wearing way too mucking much

i cannot breathe

EDIT: okay, he just left and the smell has lingered for like over 3 minutes now

holy shit is he a skunk

anyways his chair squeeks like every 30 seconds and it's annoying as FUCK

came late to class one time and sat in this chair that squeekd everytime i exhaled. the class was 1 and a half hours long

hour and fifty if i got there on time

And this shit:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKfGNEuGWMo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKfGNEuGWMo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Check 00:33

Sadly, even MTV commercials which, ironically, claim to promote "safe sex", promote the very homosexual lifestyle that produces AIDS.

I know this is probably late pass worthy and technically religious, but these are the kind of things I was fed as a kid. No child should be subjected to this.

Dreaming about an ex that I split up with just after Thanskgiving, and haven't seen in months or communicated with in weeks. I don't want to think about her, let alone dream about her. Fucking ruins my day.

when you didn't hear what someone said and say "what?" and they repeat but you still don't know what they said so instead of saying "what?" again you just kind of smile and nod.

and then they look at you like you're crazy because it wasn't a yes/no question or something to laugh about.

I hate how hard work and dedication doesn't get you anything but an annual raise and how no-talent suck-ups are being promoted for laughing at bad jokes and ratting out their coworkers.

I'm going to burn this whorehouse to the ground.

tumblr_l1z1qrlhTP1qakd6ho1_400.jpg

I hate how hard work and dedication doesn't get you anything but an annual raise and how no-talent suck-ups are being promoted for laughing at bad jokes and ratting out their coworkers.

I'm going to burn this whorehouse to the ground.

Can I ask what your profession is?