shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

"ur" makes me recall a stultifying book some dumb bitch wrote. The language used throughout the entire book was the language a 13 year old equally dumb of a bitch would use when texting her friend. I mean I appreciate the effort the author put into representing my generation, but why represent a generation so fucking stupid?

this girl telling me all her problems about her boyfriend and how she wants to dump him. i don't give a fuck. get the fuck outta here. you're uggs.

fuck. i hate a lot of shit

From now on I am only urinating in stalls.

Every public urinal I used today, some fucker has to stand beside me when there are so many other free urinals and they have to peek over or look over, shit's irritating as hell, fuck.

haha word. My friend talked shit because I saw an opening in one of the stalls and took it instead of using the urinal, which was lined up with dudes. I told him out loud to watch out for those who peek over and he ended up getting all nervous and not pissing at all.

nightclubs and dancing. seriously what the fffff with that pre nuptial ritual everyone seems to enjoy ? you can't get women in clubs otherwise and it's better to be the happy drunk dancer than the creepy drunk sat stalker but still...

i used to like it a lot and spending a lot in clubs in paris, spain and all but i think i've turned into a bar kind of guy. when the bar closes me and my friend usually go to some club and while it's always great time i still don't like dancing (and especially to cheesy house).

it's like licking the jam cap, which is great, but for hours which isn't so great.

on a side note, open air nightclubs are awesome.

i also dislike nightclubs. if i go downtown, i'd rather go to a sketchy divebar than some shit club where drinks suck and you have to dance to top 40. the nightclub i went to in las vegas wasn't even worth it to stand in line for half an hour + and hella bank for drinks that weren't even stiff. i'd rather drunk dance party with my friends at someone's house.

So, we had the future tenants of our house at uni wanting to visit today so that they could sort rooms out for next year.

From what I remember, the people who viewed our house and were the most keen, were absolutely hanging and disgusting to look at, so when I got told they were coming around today to sort out their rooms, I really couldn't be bothered to sort my room out and stuff properly.

It ends up that I was thinking about the wrong people and the 6 girls were really good looking. I'd have smashed every single one of them if I wasn't just out of bed and knackered.

My only reaction when they walked in to the house was FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

nightclubs and dancing are fun bro

And honestly, who gives a fuck what you are dancing to?

The "better" the music gets the more hipsters you'll have standing around talking about how great the tune is instead of actually dancing, which the music is all about.

I could go on to "step in the name of love" all night long for all i care.

When I'm skateboarding to class and people walking the same direction I'm going literally jump OFF the sidewalk to try and avoid me.

I have control of where I'm going. Just walk straight and I won't hit you. It's not like I'm going to smash into you just for fun.

yo tooo many fucktard newbies on longboards lose control and wipe out on the gentlest of hills... i wouldn't want some asshole's board hitting my ankles

i absolutely fucking hate that feeling

board hitting your shin/ankle... especially someone else's :mad:

yo tooo many fucktard newbies on longboards lose control and wipe out on the gentlest of hills... i wouldn't want some asshole's board hitting my ankles

i absolutely fucking hate that feeling

board hitting your shin/ankle... especially someone else's :mad:

I've only seen one or two people fall while boarding on campus. I'm sure more people fall and take people with them that I don't see but I think accidents are more likely to happen when walkers try and avoid skateboarders. I've almost hit a few people because they hear me coming and jump to one side, right in front of me.

I just came under the sudden realisation that I don't want university to end at all.

Especially with most of my housemates graduating and leaving next year (leaving me about). I'm happy with the way things are now and I don't want it to change any time soon. Even though I've known it for years, as you get older, your circle of friends will probably get smaller. I'm happy having uni friends and friends at home home, and then just people you know and have a friendly chat with wherever you are. I don't want any of this to change and sate my experience.

It's going to be a while before I become a doctor, so I've got a good while before it ends, but knowing that others will be leaving changes everything completely.

I don't know why it just I just let it hit me all of a sudden, but I really don't want it to end. I've been aware of it all along, but never given it any real thought until now. Probably due to exams at the moment and a million things going through my head.

I think a part of it is because I started uni late for my age anyway (for several reasons out of my control), so I already felt left behind, and maybe this is just another continuation of that? Partly anyway...

i hate it when ebay or y!j auction sellers tack on somewhat related, but different tags/descriptors in the title

like if i'm searching for gism stuff, and discharge pops up

man, if i wanted discharge shit, i would've typed that in, you know what i mean? just confounding the search process man...

or if i type visvim, i get results for goodenough

why the fuck would i want goodenough?