shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Being bored, yet uninspired/unmotivated

I feel so unproductive :(

Stay awake for 24 hours + and then force yourself to make something to near-completion. You'll look back and wonder how you did it but the end result is always good since you're just acting on artistic instinct because your motor functions are too disconnected with your consciousness for you to be able to overthink any decision.

I hate my insurance company for taking so damn long to take care of

my claim, they totaled my bike out and got mixed up with another persons claim so instead of paying out the full balance they paid half. good job progressive

/sarcasm.

AT&T changing my iPhone and iPad unlimited data plans to 2gb a month just one day after purchasing my iPad. Thank God I finally received my iPad 3G yesterday (full 2 weeks ahead of when my 16gb 3G was supposed to ship because I found a 64gb 3G locally!). I'm going to ride this data plan till it dies!

Hello 10GB's of Netflix streaming.

Guest on-display

got high to make sex and the city 2 bearable with a lady friend, shit was unbearable. paid for dinner. didn't get laid. got worked.

people who wait for me to come to a complete stop before they go at a stop sign when they clearly have the right-of-way. especially if they were stopped before i even began to slow down.

FUCK YOU I KNOW WHAT A STOP SIGN IS I'M NOT GUNNA T-BONE YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUBURBS.

probably the most annoying 5 second wait ever.

damn these managers trying to pawn shit off, i had a floating holiday and chose friday as my day off and when they dont want to wake up to open they try to tell me to go to work for a few hours just to open up shop..ugh, its my day off, you get paid more, you dont do shit anyways, so... the answer is no..

0z_Qqnq8pI8