shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

fuck you td for seemingly always having issues with compromised cards and locking down my account. third time in a year.

Seriously. They take forever to refund visa fraud too, making money off interest while you wait for it.

My own shit I hate:

While on my flight home earlier today (hong kong to toronto), the on-board entertainment system went down so I ended up just watching this movie that dude beside me had playing on his laptop.

looked like it was from hongkong, a kungfu [or whatever martial art] movie.

main conflict of the movie ended up being [as a lot of these movies seem to be] an east-vs-west conflict, a 'world tournament'. the final fight came down to a british boxer and a chinese kung fu master.

are the producers fucking literal retards? This chinese du is spinning in mid air kicking everywhere, chopping thighs and poking temples and all sorts of unspeakable things, and this other guy can only punch and is wearing gloves? like that's all you could come up with is a boxer for western fighters?

Add to that the fact that pretty much every last white guy in the movie, including the audience members, was portrayed as a obnoxious pig. This doesn't surprise me much, which country isn't racist?

I really believe that one of the biggest reasons China's growth isn't as fast as it could be, is the fact that the Chinese people are ignorant and unable to respect other cultures.

I'm a stoner and a lazy fuck, thus I love to use cruise control when driving. I fuckn hate douchebags in the fast lane with speeds that vary more than 5mph. One second, nigga's going at 75, next he's going at 65, making my cruise control fucking useless.

edit: Also hate it when people can't just give me a courtesy call / text when they'll be late, and I'm just waiting around like :confused::confused::confused:

Birds, I love nature and all, but stfu when I'm trying to recover from a night of debauchery and want to sleep in without being woken up by idle chirping at 7am.

I lost my bag last night due to drinking and stupidity. DS and my castlevanias gone, same w/ only headphones.

life kinda sux without my sr60s.

also, sleeping in a bank entrance isn't actually as comfortable as the homeless make it look.

people that simultaneously don't spay/neuter and let their pets roam around NYC streets. I have to clean up your fucking messes, assholes. Because of you, there are thousands of stray and feral cats running around my neighborhood and having massive yearly kitten die-offs.

i hate how it seems like im the only one who still has finals.

all these facebook status updates about being finally done/summer plans and shit are so depressing.

i also hate that most of my exams are papers this semester... tests are something you can just get over after that exam date, but papers just loom over you for like a week until 2 days before it's due when it starts fucking your head. fuck.