shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Na. We keep important boxes in a room in the basement and one day they decided to "redecorate" it while I was at work is the most likely explanation.

ugh, some chick did that the other day on a bus and it was some shitty club beats. I don't understand the thought process.

The worse is when these chumps play the same track over and over. Some douche played rombo like back to back 3 times. Fuck you.

lol reminds me of that scene in the big lebowski where he's driving in his car and wants to flick his roach out the window, but it bounces off the inside because the window's still up

HA! big lebowski is awesome. remindes me of a story my friend was tellin me the other day.. they were coming back from a night out in the city and got a cab home. so while in the cab they found an empty water bottle in the back seat and decided to egg the driver on to throw it out the window at some weird cunts walking on the street. anyway the driver winds down the front passenger window (not even fully) and tries to lob it out the window. bottle doesn't even make it out because he didn't wind it all the way down and has shit aim or something idk. keeps his eye on thw windows cus he's wonderin why he didn't make it out. the bang rear ends another cab infront that stopped at the lights and let out an 'AWWWWWW FWWAAAUUUCCKKK DAT GON COST ME $2000 DOLLA'

then lulz ensued or something.

i hate there's no more samurai champloo. been watching it all day up ot the final episode... RIP Jun Seba

oh yeah and greenin' out :(