shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

this fucking equinox ad. mods closing my i hate the equinox thread because it'll upset their advertiser, which isn't even hitting the right demographic. it's only in 4 or 5 cities and only in the US. did you guys trade gymberships for that obnoxious banner? probably, since there's no way they'd spend $$ to appeal to maybe 15% of the website.

People that think they're hella smart and kisses the teachers ass by asking a question in class, and then answering it themselves. fuck you, no one gives a shits. stop wasting lecture time you fucking gaylord

welcome to the last 4.5 yrs of my existence. if you hate that, skip medical school.

Fucking equinox ads.

"Use ad blocker lolz"

I'm browsing at school and I can't, damn these ads are annoying. Why the fuck do they drop down for!

-F2D

I came in here to post this.

this fucking equinox ad. mods closing my i hate the equinox thread because it'll upset their advertiser, which isn't even hitting the right demographic. it's only in 4 or 5 cities and only in the US. did you guys trade gymberships for that obnoxious banner? probably, since there's no way they'd spend $$ to appeal to maybe 15% of the website.

I found this thread by doing a search for equinox, lol. I cant fucking stand that shit either. Glad to see I'm not alone. Best part though, I clicked the ad just now and the page cannot be found, hahaha.

people in college with a high school mentality.

aka 80% of current college.

"oh my god the teachers 5 minutes late lets all leave and go home as fast as we can so we dont have to work yeahhhh!"

or when 80% of the class doesn't get the cue to shutthefuckup when the soft-spoken teacher starts to lecture. hate feeling disrespectful and immature by association