shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i got a pair of cp achilles black leather mid for a friend, 140€. there was lavinz for 225€, tom ford and moncler gamme bleue for a steal, some cheap visvim like 150€, some margiela and raf... but i was like an hour late.

You fucking kidding me? you're going to email me asking for measurements which are on the site in Centimeters because you don't know how to use a converter? You need a third grade math lesson not $300 pants.

Rounding a tight corner at walmart last night, wallet reign gets caught on a display and results in a couple dozen energy drinks rolling across my aisle. Keep walking, bow head in shame, pretend like it was someone else.

Reminded me of this from superbad

I can't stand when movies name drop and try so hard to be cool. Every Michael Cera movie has this shit like the Mizoguchi, Ozu, Fellini, Gainsbourg namedrops in Youth in Revolt. It just really takes an otherwise mediocre movie and turns it to shit for me.

All these indie cool movies like Juno, 500 days of Summer, et cetera are all just so shallow and pathetic.

I can't stand when movies name drop and try so hard to be cool. Every Michael Cera movie has this shit like the Mizoguchi, Ozu, Fellini, Gainsbourg namedrops in Youth in Revolt. It just really takes an otherwise mediocre movie and turns it to shit for me.

All these indie cool movies like Juno, 500 days of Summer, et cetera are all just so shallow and pathetic.