shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Fucking bike thieves. If I ever see who "borrowed" my bike around the way I am going to anally disembowel them with a rotting cactus. FUCK. I need that bike for transport you inconsiderate cunt pustule.

fuck that totally bites.

i don't want to do homework, i think i'm just going to sleep early and do it in the morning

Fucking piece of shit next door neighbours.

Had an exam at 9am this morning, they kept playing music until 5am. Was so stressed out trying to sleep from 1am onwards. Woke up late, probably failed that exam hard.

I could kill those cunts.

i feel you man, the exact shit happened to me this morning,

except my exam was at 8....

i'm gonna defecate in front of their door goddamnn

THIS. 12345

I love how that shit is right above the whole "click here to go back one level" area, and then when your mouse accidentally brushes against it it expands and fills up half the screen.

I was about to make a joke about how that's like when your mom's vagina brushes against my dick which is next level but then I was like "nah this dude is pretty cool and I don't know his mom so that statement is not truthful, plus she is probably a sweet lady wearing a full AnnD outfit" so I didn't. Big ups, man.