shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^ happened to me from mid october for 2 months, i went to the doctor and it was pretty much gone in a week. now i only cough from time to time.

on the the thing i hate the most is waking up at noon when you really needed to wake up earlier at 9. i've put an alarm on two mobile phone and still didn't manage to wake up......

on the the thing i hate the most is waking up at noon when you really needed to wake up earlier at 9. i've put an alarm on two mobile phone and still didn't manage to wake up......

try leaving one phone in the opposite end of your room. unless your a heavy sleeper this might work.

buy a new fancy alarm clock. that's what i did, and as to not feel like i'm wasting my money, i actually make an effort to wake up. also my default ringtone of my alarm on my iphone is the imperial march.

swineflup.gif

Swine flew?

can't be swine, none of the symptoms match. i'm guessing it's some sort of bacteria in my lungs. which brings up something else i hate, i can't find my insurance card, making it much harder for me to go be seen at the doctors. my dad said if i don't do something about it i'll end up in the ER again, but i don't want to go back in such a short amount of time lol.

i did it today, put it on the table, alarm at 8.30am. it's 11am i just woke up. my alarm is raining blood by fuckin Slayer. gonna get some pills or something today, i didn't sleep before 6am and i've got an exam tomorrow at 8am. i'm fucked.

i did it today, put it on the table, alarm at 8.30am. it's 11am i just woke up. my alarm is raining blood by fuckin Slayer. gonna get some pills or something today, i didn't sleep before 6am and i've got an exam tomorrow at 8am. i'm fucked.

if you have a roommate tell him to kick in your door in the morning

i hate that for the past 2 days i always woke up before my alarm went off :mad:

also my roomate having such a loud alarm that i can still clearly hear it in my room through 2 thin walls and him hitting snooze for at least an hour before getting up............... FUCK THAT

Get by xbox 360 back from a friend and I get the three red lights first time I switch it on. UGH. Repairs should be free because it's in the three years but I don't want to wait 14-21 days to play cod, borderlands and bayonetta.

George Lopez.

My friend, funny you are not.

I've never seen anyone suck up so hard to his airhead guests. I understand late night hosts are supposed to make you look good, but jesus. How can a show like that score all these "big names" from the get? Why is he being pushed on the american public so hard? If his appeal is genuine, I really don't get it.

Easy jokes called...

can't be swine, .

I was just teasin you, I hope you feel better

I find a vaporizer/steam system and a bunch of drops of eucalyptus oil help to break up the phlegm, that and mucinex. But it sounds like you have had this happen to you before, that sucks

:( so weird, i was going to go see a doctor, but they said that i could talk to a doctor over the phone! so i left my number and they called and he prescribed me stuff. so convenient. they gave me an inhaler and cough syrup. i've never used an inhaler i figure it's like smoking a cigarette lol. and he told me to eat 3 tablespoons of honey every 4 hours.

will be super effective if you have a germ lol.

i had the same symptoms as you, for a month, and got prescribed:

Mononaxy, Celestene and Neocodion sirup (that they didn't have so i thought fuck it)

shit was gone in a week, but i still get some light coughing.