shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i'm always generous with my cigarettes (good smoking karma) but this stupid fat canadian guy in my french class is seriously pushing his luck. i straight up said said 'i have to make this pack last until friday' he says, 'i'll get you back on thursday.' next time i'm just gonna say 'NO FUCK OFF.' forget trying to shut people down with tact.

Bislane[/b];2164237]hate feeling disrespectful and immature by association

THIS. i try to be incredibly tactful about how to shut people up but some just don't get the hint or just don't mind being rude.

and canceled flights to new york

^ya, I have some horribly disrespectful friends... especially when we go out to the movies or something because they are all ADD and will not shut up. they regularly answer their cell phones, go out for smoke breaks, ect... pisses me off because I always try to be a decent person and respect everyone else who's paying $10 to see a movie

if people don't mind being rude to you then you shouldn't mind telling them to stfu

my neighbor is an irate ignorant fuck, dude yelled at me today for no aparent reason and is being hypocritical telling us to be quiet while he pumps the most annoying and loud music i have ever heard... also threatened to punch me in the face, man for some reason i'd like it if he actually did it. i kind of want to sue him for being a fucking numbskull.

dude needs to just stfu and deal with his shitty job

When I study so hard on a test and end up getting a C.

i feel ya. i'm in med school and i am happy with Cs.

i'm always generous with my cigarettes (good smoking karma) but this stupid fat canadian guy in my french class is seriously pushing his luck. i straight up said said 'i have to make this pack last until friday' he says, 'i'll get you back on thursday.' next time i'm just gonna say 'NO FUCK OFF.' forget trying to shut people down with tact.

probably should give him all y our cigarettes. good way to not get lung cancer.

My bathtub tap broke and it's spraying hot water everywhere - and my landlord won't get a plumber, and has meetings until four until he can come in to 'look at it'.

I was like, 'what do I do until then?' and he said, 'can't you call someone to help you?'

aghh

shut off main water supply!!! one time the water line for my toilet busted off randomly. non stop water shooting everywhere!!!! good thing i was brushing my teeth other wise the whole shit would've been flooded. and good thing i knew where the shut off valve was. phew.

ITUNES.

"your phone is sync'd to another computer". NO IT'S NOT MOTHERFUCKER THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I FUCKING USE YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

mine has been fucking strange too. random albums suddenly stop playing. it will refuse to play them even if i delete them from my library then re import. and the majority of the albums on my ipod have suddenly swapped album covers with other songs. no idea how this shit happens. fuck you, apple.

shut off main water supply!!! one time the water line for my toilet busted off randomly. non stop water shooting everywhere!!!! good thing i was brushing my teeth other wise the whole shit would've been flooded. and good thing i knew where the shut off valve was. phew.

My apartment building only have one giant on and off valve for the entire hot water system...I finally got a plumber who's coming over in a half hour to go into the room in the basement. Thank god!

My apartment building only have one giant on and off valve for the entire hot water system...I finally got a plumber who's coming over in a half hour to go into the room in the basement. Thank god!

Look under the bathroom sink. Generally there are shuttoffs in apartments that are located there that may shut off the sink and your water that flows to the bathtub. They will look like this

25232777.jpg

Sometimes they require a special tool to use, but most times they can be operated by hand. If there is a pipe coming out of your wall, and a pipe that continues on from those shut offs you may be in luck ( the ones shown are singles, but the doubles I am talking about look similar)

I have found in only very very old buildings ( 100 years ect and those with central boilers) that you have to shut off all the water to work on a unit.