shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i just spent 20 minutes thinking of the best way to write a 3-sentence email that the recipient will probably spend 1 minute replying to

i do that with text messages responses to women all the time. every word matters. don't want to send something that could be mis interpreted for something else.

Just say what's in your hearts and let the love shine through.

Just say what's in your hearts and let the love shine through.

i once had a panic moment

i was applying to summer school programs in high school

was emailing with a woman at columbia

her last name ended in 'fried'

i mistyped it

wrote 'fired'

thankfully she either didnt notice or didnt care

got the place

but ive proofread everything ive ever written since then

Guest bambam
i do that with text messages responses to women all the time. every word matters. don't want to send something that could be mis interpreted for something else.

on the one hand i've heard 'studies show that' ur gunna be misinterpreted 50+ % of the time over e-communication.

on the other hand any message will start to sound dumb to you if you read it and re-read it over and over again. i've been there/done that but i realize there is no point worrying about it that much.

usually i'll type whatever comes to mind then i'll read it and juice it up. then i reread and say fuck it and delete. wait a minute and retype my origional response.

sometimes i'll go with the revision response buy 9 out of 10 times its the origional response

People with clammy hands who touch me.

The past 2 days I've woken up an hour late.

Feeling yucky after work every day.

I don't have a toaster.

My cellphone's cracked screen.

People who have dumb reasons for breaking up a friendship. People who give excuses in general I guess.

when someone calls you (and wakes you up), telling you that they chose someone else for a job you really wanted

edit: yes, at least they called me

But i've been looking for a real job since two months. Ireally need money for various reasons (ie: school)

fucking ants in my house and some du came in stole my shitty 8 year old laptop and my north face bag that I needed to use for school and riding motobike. idiots didnt even take 2 ipods / cell phone / small hp desktop / camera / ps3 or anything else. I think they took one of my house keys but they took the outside one which I dont even use ahahaha i hope they come back soon so i can put a coat hanger on the stove for like 30 minutes and just wait, then put it in they ass like tsssssssssss:eek: .. yeah thats what imma do.

People who ride their bikes on the sidewalk.

THAT'S WHAT THE ROAD IS FOR, YOU PUSSY.

Not having good food in my apartment. Or any food really, for that matter.

Forgetting to pick up your check from work, so they have to mail it to you but you just moved and haven't changed your address so you hope they updated their systems, and put the new address that you gave them on it. A check better be in my mailbox tomorrow, damnit. I want to go grocery shopping.