shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Oh, and I hate the holier than thou attitude my older brother and sister adopt.

They both went to public schools (private schools for those outside the UK) and always have to be better than other people, even though my older brother just works for my dad and gets the liberty of free time whenever her wants, for as long as he wants, and my sister is just a police officer. I won't say that they necessarily have an easy ride, but they constantly talk about how much they graft and how hard their lives are, as if nobody else has done it before.

They boast about this and that, how they're better than my younger brother and I, as well as other people, because we went to state comprehensive schools and how they're more successful than we are/will ever be, even though I'm well on my way to becoming a doctor and my bro should hopefully be at uni doing architecture this fall.

It did not help that it was my dad's bday this weekend, so they were sucking up for brownie points.

i feel you on this.

also, they're still sucking up to your dad? i've never heard of this.

This lady came in wanting to send her bag in for repair. fine. I give her the

form to fill out (address to where she'd want the bag sent back to) and when she finished and passed it to me I noticed something strange. she wrote 123 BOGGIE STREET WY except her Y looked like a 4. I repeated what I thought she wrote 123 BOGGIE STREET W4 (cos there's a and b

and c apts and sometimes they have numbers attached)

and she goes uh huh like I got it right so I proceed to submit the paperwork and when I print out copies for her to sign she goes, wait! there's a mistake here. it's way not W4

first off you agreed

second who the fuck is that lazy to abbreviate a three letter word to two? street to st yah. apartment to apt. avenue to ave. but this is the first I've seen way to wy

and again, I said w4 not wy or way when you agreed

bitch had the gall to make it seem like my fault. then she points out I got the email wrong too cos it's a B not a D but bitch wrote in all caps and the stem of that "B" wasn't too long.

I couldn't wait to get rid of her.

This lady came in wanting to send her bag in for repair. fine. I give her the

form to fill out (address to where she'd want the bag sent back to) and when she finished and passed it to me I noticed something strange. she wrote 123 BOGGIE STREET WY except her Y looked like a 4. I repeated what I thought she wrote 123 BOGGIE STREET W4 (cos there's a and b

and c apts and sometimes they have numbers attached)

and she goes uh huh like I got it right so I proceed to submit the paperwork and when I print out copies for her to sign she goes, wait! there's a mistake here. it's way not W4

first off you agreed

second who the fuck is that lazy to abbreviate a three letter word to two? street to st yah. apartment to apt. avenue to ave. but this is the first I've seen way to wy

and again, I said w4 not wy or way when you agreed

bitch had the gall to make it seem like my fault. then she points out I got the email wrong too cos it's a B not a D but bitch wrote in all caps and the stem of that "B" wasn't too long.

I couldn't wait to get rid of her.

i thought this was about someone who wrote a fake address!

OH shit, forgot about the Korean Taco joint, shit's a respectable combination (but he ain't tryin to be Korean or Mexi food, he's a Korean Taco vendor, dig?)

Hate: when people I'm hanging out with only talk about their significant others and how much fun it is when they're together

People who abuse/neglect/abandon their pets. What the fuck is wrong with people? I rescue cats in washington heights and the neighborhood is completely overrun with them. In a typical year, we find (and usually) adopt out 20-30 kittens, trap anywhere from 20-40 strays and ferals.

PS: if anyone in NYC is looking for a cat, we have about 10 kittens right now that were born on the street but were caught young enough that they've been socialized and will make good pets...

it's the same with zaya and angostura. it would be a waste if you mixed or even put ice in those rums.

haven't tried the ron zacapa yet. i'll look for it next time I'm in the states. vancouver liquor laws make it hard to find good booze, and shit here is retarded expensive.

gatefold - one of my best college buddies lives in montreal and every time he comes to visit me in NYC in the summer he sends a shopping list in advance for one of his visits:

- 4L of ketel one (which apparently is not available in canada at all)

- one case of diet tonic water (ditto)

- Two bottles of barenjager

- 4 Pounds of fresh mozarella

- Various aged cheeses from fairway

- a dozen chickens from el malecon (which his dad LOVES) and which we buy the day he drives back.

alarm didn't go off, dogs woke me up, got dressed and drove to work. got there just on time but i haven't showered (drowned myself in perfume though) or eaten. feel like uggghhhhhh

all part of the large-pharma conspiracy tryin 2BRING U DOWN