shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest on-display

people who type a single phrase of french in their blogs like, au revior or C'est la vie. nigga you ain't french you asian stop playin

people who type a single phrase of french in their blogs like, au revior or C'est la vie. nigga you ain't french you asian stop playin

so all asians should just stick to speaking asian right

I know this guy and I fucking hate him. He is the biggest CAB I have ever seen.

vvt4rX_i_Bw

this sucks

locking myself out of my apartment, and

my smore marshmellow falling into lauren's fire, and

when I have to refill my cup

this is a bitch.... especially if your shit was like perfectly done and then you about to take it out and it falls and I want to stab a motherfucker with the stick

Guest on-display
so all asians should just stick to speaking asian right

no anyone can speak anything they like. it only irritates me when its said for the sake of bringing multicultural/ sophistication or whatever you want to call it to their blog.

speaking of blogs i was reading random (sufu) blogs earlier and every one felt exactly the same

minimalistic

black and white grainy photos of shit, rarely with a source

rly deep and profound quotes

everyone tryin to be all artsy n shit but it all feels so contrived

speaking of blogs i was reading random (sufu) blogs earlier and every one felt exactly the same

minimalistic

black and white grainy photos of shit, rarely with a source

rly deep and profound quotes

everyone tryin to be all artsy n shit but it all feels so contrived

i always cite. unless the pics are of eggo waffles or cartoon characters

my parents/boarding school/mouth of wilson, va/nicotine patches

When you are out in public...

and you breathe...and you feel a little tickle in your nose

-you take a few breathes through your nose to see if you are trippin

-you are pretty sure you have a booger/nosehair outta place

-you arent sure enough to risk the embarrassment of picking your shit

so you do the "under nose rub"

and twitch your shit all i dream of genie-ish

-start wondering if other people can see a booger in your nose

-start weighing the option of the "covert pick"

Then you get a phone call and completely forget your whole dilemma

is there such a thing as chinese-mexican fusion? I would definitely not hate on a spring roll burrito dipped in chipotle.

There is a chain/franchise in nyc:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/fresco-taco-grill-brooklyn

I don't know the exact story, but all these restaurants use the same machine to take raw dough and sort of squash/steam it into a fresh wheat tortilla. They're all run by ethnic chinese and some of them also offer a full regular nyc-ghetto-wok type menu.

So yes, there is Chinese mexican.

no anyone can speak anything they like. it only irritates me when its said for the sake of bringing multicultural/ sophistication or whatever you want to call it to their blog.

Yeah, but shits like cest la vie, faux pas, coup d'etat and au revoir are so ingrained into English speaking society, that it can be taken that people aren't always using it to sound all sophisticated and shit. Admittedly, some pretentious dicks will, but not a lot of people do that on purpose.

Like how people use ciao, adieu and sayonara as an alternative way to say goodbye, informally that is.

Oh, and I hate the holier than thou attitude my older brother and sister adopt.

They both went to public schools (private schools for those outside the UK) and always have to be better than other people, even though my older brother just works for my dad and gets the liberty of free time whenever her wants, for as long as he wants, and my sister is just a police officer. I won't say that they necessarily have an easy ride, but they constantly talk about how much they graft and how hard their lives are, as if nobody else has done it before.

They boast about this and that, how they're better than my younger brother and I, as well as other people, because we went to state comprehensive schools and how they're more successful than we are/will ever be, even though I'm well on my way to becoming a doctor and my bro should hopefully be at uni doing architecture this fall.

It did not help that it was my dad's bday this weekend, so they were sucking up for brownie points.