shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

ignorant douchebags in the fast lane who seem to strategically block off any chance of overcoming them. times like this i wish my high beams were actually high powered ultraviolet rays, giving cancer to the prick who's keeping me from making it to work on time.

ugh, i hate it when police officers don't believe what i'm saying even though they make perfect sense.

I was getting pretty megastoned last night at my friend's place. i was going into town to get some food at 1AM and well, I was coming from highway 9, a local mountain road which the drifters and racers love to use.

I hadn't been racing but on a road which intersects with the end of highway 9 and there's a steep hill with a stop sign on top and plenty of blindspots so I usually just slow down to walking pace and then pull out pretty quick.

well, i cut off a car on accident and was speeding up to give him some room. there was a cop on another intersecting road who saw me speed by at, oh no!, 30mph, and pulled me over. I told him my story, eyes red as fuck but acting sober. he wouldn't believe me and i didn't know what to say.

he kept saying "well your story doesn't explain why you were going so fast on the embankment." all i could reply with was "what's the difference between the embankment and the road i was on? did you just give the road another name? i don't know how else to explain the reason i was going so fast officer."

luckily, i was given a warning and he didn't even check my license!

ugh, i hate it when police officers don't believe what i'm saying even though they make perfect sense.

I was getting pretty megastoned last night at my friend's place. i was going into town to get some food at 1AM and well, I was coming from highway 9, a local mountain road which the drifters and racers love to use.

I hadn't been racing but on a road which intersects with the end of highway 9 and there's a steep hill with a stop sign on top and plenty of blindspots so I usually just slow down to walking pace and then pull out pretty quick.

well, i cut off a car on accident and was speeding up to give him some room. there was a cop on another intersecting road who saw me speed by at, oh no!, 30mph, and pulled me over. I told him my story, eyes red as fuck but acting sober. he wouldn't believe me and i didn't know what to say.

he kept saying "well your story doesn't explain why you were going so fast on the embankment." all i could reply with was "what's the difference between the embankment and the road i was on? did you just give the road another name? i don't know how else to explain the reason i was going so fast officer."

you were driving high and cut off a car, and are pissed off that you got stopped by a cop and let off without any charges?

there's nothing to hate consider yourself lucky, here you'd probably would have ended up spending the night at the police station or they would have searched you for drugs.

I just noticed how shitty t-mobile's phone selections are compared to other services. Time to change.

I also hate when asian barbers put mad hair jell after a fresh cut and make you look like a raver.

I think azn barbers be your problem. Consult another barber.

go to a black barber they will do you right! but will prolly laugh at you or something (5)

I HATEEEEE fucking missing oppurtunitys with anything, especially with women. Like why can't my brain function at that exact time for me to say something witty to an invitation into thier "lives" haha.

And then after i realize how much i fucked up and think of tons of responses...and no im not nervous just unobservant in the listening and processing department.

go to a black barber they will do you right! but will prolly laugh at you or something (5)

I HATEEEEE fucking missing oppurtunitys with anything, especially with women. Like why can't my brain function at that exact time for me to say something witty to an invitation into thier "lives" haha.

And then after i realize how much i fucked up and think of tons of responses...and no im not nervous just unobservant in the listening and processing department.

LOL at my barbershop there's always dope heads sitting out front waiting to sweep the floors. Black barbershops are the place to be.

I hate idiots who think it's cool to get high/drunk... I have no problem with people who get high or drunk but it's those douchebags who talk about how "fucked up" they are. Bitch you ain't cool, have fun with your ED/liver failure induced jaundice