shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate when you take a shit, and you have to wipe like 10+ times before you feel like you're clean. Or when you're shitting, and it feels like you could shit more,but no matter how hard you try you just can't get it out... and after a while you're like.. fuck it.

and yes, I just came back from taking a shit.

that's madddd early

who closes at 2pm??

It's a weird hangup with some old school family run businesses in the UK, Wednesday always used to be an "early closing" day where they closed for a half day. The same places also often close for lunch. Especially pissed because I'm not feeling so well and didn't really want to leave the house today.

for real

also, extended sexual droughts...fuck this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i'm tryna hit CWwhatevers up in here

I removed my ex from Facebook because I didn't want to see status updates, I'm on a self imposed droughtright now - passed up a few definite opportunities with girls recently - mainly because I know they'd be relationship types and I'm not interested in that right now.

I removed my ex from Facebook because I didn't want to see status updates, I'm on a self imposed droughtright now - passed up a few definite opportunities with girls recently - mainly because I know they'd be relationship types and I'm not interested in that right now.

put on the ed hardy leathers and go CWBritG hunting

Went to get my hair cut and they're closed. Fucking old school "close early on a wednesday" shit going on.

my absolute favorite focaccia bakery closes on the dot at 1pm unless they sell out then they're closed much eariler..and often then not i go around 12 (which is super early for me considering i'd have to transfer twice via public transportation) they're sold out.

that guy that always rolls in with a mini cart carrying away at least 12 flat loaves has earned my wrath

i had it rather easy since my exs' don't have facebook. i like the idea of letting it die, just waaaaalk awaaaaaaay.

I have my secret ramen spot that runs out by 12:30 so I have to line up with the rest of the salarymen by 11:45.

if they run out by 12:30, then its not exactly secret.

:D

yes^^^

my absolute favorite focaccia bakery closes on the dot at 1pm unless they sell out then they're closed much eariler..and often then not i go around 12 (which is super early for me considering i'd have to transfer twice via public transportation) they're sold out.

that guy that always rolls in with a mini cart carrying away at least 12 flat loaves has earned my wrath

find out what his schedule is and plan a stick up for when he does this

edit- yess to what sam said