shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

haha man u can't be allergic to beer, ur allergic 2 wheat

sux

I am too but I don't get hives cause I aint a BITCH

fkkkk well i dunno if its hives just ilke hella red blotchy all over my body.my friend is allergic to vodka, thats what his doc said

my mom is allergic too like cuz i dunno some wierd condition I just thought i would have it too.

everything to do with my currently apartment, one roommate unemployeed and not trying to get a job to save his life, one roommate who decided to sublet his room and didnt tell me until the new girl came in my room. the girl staying in the living room who was hot so she slept with the freezer door open, many of the fun things i deal with at home, can not wait to move.

yes freezer door was open, i had no idea i thought maybe she got her self a little in window a/c but no it was the freezer door open for 8+ hours. new sublet girl is scary similar to a former hook up in too many ways too very very bizarre.

-looooooooong days at work with little to do, i'd rather be busy and make my keep here

This is the worst. I would MUCH rather have 27 things to do and be busy than sitting on my ass cruising facebook all day because I have nothing to do.