shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^^

I never want to hang with indians and I feel like a lot of other ppl feel the same way. Shit is all about the internal cliche drama with them no matter what the age group. Whenever I meet an indian dude all they want to know is what I do/how much I make/if I got ivy grad school prospects. Then invariable I get asked to join their LinkedIn bullshit. The rest are boring as fuck or guidoed out in a depressingly indian way.

I've yet to meet one regularly chill indian dude like how Kal Penn is my head.

See MRIP...........

I think he's talking about 4chan being blocked by AT&T.

p.s. shirtmakers that can't be fucked to match patterns.

also

it's been in the high 90s - low 100s EVERY DAY for weeks

p.p.s. pissing contests. i have a friend, cool guy otherwise, but he is too prone to this shit. worse is when I confront him about acting like a goddamn five year old he says that having a pissing contest is the manly thing to do. ugh, grow up.

Hrm, well it appears that the block is gone. AT&T claiming they got complaints of DOS attacks from img.4chan which is not entirely unrealistic. At any rate, irrespective of the reason, it appears that the end result is:

4chan: 1

AT&T: 0

<whew>

Hrm, well it appears that the block is gone. AT&T claiming they got complaints of DOS attacks from img.4chan which is not entirely unrealistic. At any rate, irrespective of the reason, it appears that the end result is:

4chan: 1

AT&T: 0

<whew>

yeah that's about it

other people were saying their isps were blocking it too

it's just ridiculous that the largest isp thinks they can restrict paying customers from using certain parts of the internet without reason or warning

given to me all at once from an estate clearing when I was like 10

I have a bunch of these too, but not so sure how to go about finding out the exact worth of all of them (I've probably got like 400...)

I have a bunch of these too, but not so sure how to go about finding out the exact worth of all of them (I've probably got like 400...)

anything before 1975 is worth money, anything from 75-82 is worth like maybe $2-$5 unless its super rare, in which case its worth more, and anything from after 82 is worth the amount that it says on the cover (basically)

that's a real generalization, but it's sorta how the breakdown goes mostly.

say a dude can't see shit more than 10inches in front of him. if he stands 6 inches away from a mirror, can he see his own reflection? cuz i mean technically the mirror is 6in away, but since hes looking at himself 6in away, he's really looking 12 inches isnt he?

no, he isn't.

the first pic i saw of the new jil lace ups was this one and i was like damn thats a serious pair of shoes

then i saw the other pics and theyre kinda butterfaced

Well is you gonna post them otha pics or is shit gonna get serious up in he-yah ?!

*takes off pants*

got a txt from this girl i liked, my booty girl call

was a boring day

it said "hey im coming over right now cuz im in the neighborhood"

then i txt her back "haha aight ill wait for you then"

an hour later, "my bad i meant to send that to somone else"

..wow. epic failure

i hate mistxt's

got a txt from this girl i liked, my booty girl call

was a boring day

it said "hey im coming over right now cuz im in the neighborhood"

then i txt her back "haha aight ill wait for you then"

an hour later, "my bad i meant to send that to somone else"

..wow. epic failure

i hate mistxt's

hahahahahahha

im dying right now

i hate when someone calls you in the afternoon when you're still in bed and ask if you were sleeping. and what if i was still sleeping, what is it gonna change ?