shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

whenever that happens to me its a really hot boy and i just go shy and go and look at something else for a while

i hate how lame i am

I always come in contact with the most cro-magnon looking in my community. Maybe I just think everyone except my boyfriend is ugly. Lucky him.

I hate being in the shower and suddenly I realize there's a giant mosquito-eater-bug and it flies towards me and just knowing that if it touches me it'll get like, stuck with water and then it'll just fall apart. Ahghghg. I don't mind bugs, but I hate when they fall apart.

normal_IMG_0662.JPG

Fully automatic bathrooms - urinals, toilets, sinks, soaps, hand driers/paper towel dispensers. Things either work TOO WELL or not all at, with no manual overrides. Problems caused by this:

- Toilets that flush when you move .05cm forward to reach for toilet paper, requiring you to leap up MULTIPLE times to avoid splashback

- Toilets whose automatic flushes are totally not working, meaning one use per day and then they're full and you have to go to another floor to take a dump because there's no button to flush just cuz

- Urinals that flush continuously or not at all

- Fucking water only stays on for 2 seconds, with separate controls for hot and cold water which means you have two choices for the 2 seconds: Scalding or Frigid.

- Soap that wont come out, or starts coming out when you put your hand under it and then WONT STOP FOR HOURS, FILLING THE ROOM WITH SOAP.

- Dispensers that give you 2 inches of hand towel at a time, making you stand there like an idiot: Wave hand, wait, wave hand, wait until you get enough to actually dry yourself off.

As a result of all of this garbage, you end up being covered in soap, insufficiently wiped in the ass area, covered in splashback, with soap in your eyes, burned hands, and water all over yourself because you couldn't get any fucking hand towels.

WHY CANT WE JUST TRUST PEOPLE TO BE ADULTS AND RUN THE BATHROOMS THEMSELVES?! ARGH!

tonight i think i'll fuckin' die of the humidity... the weatherforecast promised a thunderstorm in the evening, that would have cooled things off but fuck those weatherfrogs it never showed up. how am i going to sleep tonight huuuuuh?

I hate being in the shower and suddenly I realize there's a giant mosquito-eater-bug and it flies towards me and just knowing that if it touches me it'll get like, stuck with water and then it'll just fall apart. Ahghghg. I don't mind bugs, but I hate when they fall apart.

normal_IMG_0662.JPG

don't worry this shit is harmless!

Fully automatic bathrooms - urinals, toilets, sinks, soaps, hand driers/paper towel dispensers. Things either work TOO WELL or not all at, with no manual overrides. Problems caused by this:

- Toilets that flush when you move .05cm forward to reach for toilet paper, requiring you to leap up MULTIPLE times to avoid splashback

- Toilets whose automatic flushes are totally not working, meaning one use per day and then they're full and you have to go to another floor to take a dump because there's no button to flush just cuz

- Urinals that flush continuously or not at all

- Fucking water only stays on for 2 seconds, with separate controls for hot and cold water which means you have two choices for the 2 seconds: Scalding or Frigid.

- Soap that wont come out, or starts coming out when you put your hand under it and then WONT STOP FOR HOURS, FILLING THE ROOM WITH SOAP.

- Dispensers that give you 2 inches of hand towel at a time, making you stand there like an idiot: Wave hand, wait, wave hand, wait until you get enough to actually dry yourself off.

As a result of all of this garbage, you end up being covered in soap, insufficiently wiped in the ass area, covered in splashback, with soap in your eyes, burned hands, and water all over yourself because you couldn't get any fucking hand towels.

WHY CANT WE JUST TRUST PEOPLE TO BE ADULTS AND RUN THE BATHROOMS THEMSELVES?! ARGH!

sounds like you got a real bathroom issue lol

speaking of bathroom issues, when people wait at pissoirs even though there are free ones because they want a corner pissoir without anybody next to them

wtf man do you really think the other dudes in the bathroom have never seen a penis before

ahaha its like. they only want 1 guy peeking at their penis

they are comfortable w/ the wall next to them.

besides some people like leaning against it so their bathroom experience is all the more relaxing..

haha just my theory

running out of tissues and having a running nose just as you get on public transportation. I've never sniffed so hard so much in my entire life

trying to sleep but then having your nose clogged of yucky mucus so you have to blow your nose but then a few minutes later it gets clogged again. trying to breathe through your mouth with a clogged nose is a bitch, esp laying on your side

when you cough and it itches inside your chest and you can't scratch that itch!!!

rude people who make requests starting with "you should" NO BITCH I don't think so.

people who likes to play the blame game, where anyone is to be blamed but themselves.