shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

daaaaaaaamnit. i checked my grades for this past semester i got 3 A's and a C and that grade is messing me up. 2/4 classes were bullshit classes requiring minimal effort. that C grade was a more important class. good job samantha for being lazy as fuck spring 09, watch your gpa drop.

what was your gpa?

it was a 3.6

i asked my friend if she was down to go to this shu uemura boutique party and she said yes, so i rsvp'ed +1, requested work off, and now she doesn't wanna go. i have a week to find someone else to go with, but now that she's a flaker i'm probably not going to go. =\

it was a 3.6

i asked my friend if she was down to go to this shu uemura boutique party and she said yes, so i rsvp'ed +1, requested work off, and now she doesn't wanna go. i have a week to find someone else to go with, but now that she's a flaker i'm probably not going to go. =\

What school do you go to samsikle?

I hate clingy people.

haha oh scott. <3

hate people who bitch about having a perfectly normal/acceptable GPA.

well that's fair, to me it's not a perfectly normal/acceptable gpa since i let it drop. that was my bad. and it's definitely unacceptable for the schools i would like to transfer to.

and to be clear, i never said it was low.

I hate people who act like a damn baby even though everythings been done for them they still fucking bitch and moan. fuck.

fuck people who think they're entitled to not know what hardship is, to not have to actually sweat a little and when they lift a finger they act like they just kissed your ass.

motherfucker what the hell is a socially acceptable GPA?

like, somewhere around the school average..?

For example the school average at my school was 3.19 or something, so I considered 3.0+ to be the socially deemed 'acceptable GPA.'