shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

shiesty ass pot smokers. always tryna get their shit on lay away or get over on you. the thing that sucks the most about it is that its your friends that think they can do this to you.

i feel ya, bro. niggas feel like they have a right to your weed and never fade.

vJzIYv_mE04

I'm sure I'm gonna get some negs for this, but here goes:

Idiots riding fixed-gear bikes on NYC streets with no brakes, no helmet, and wearing earbuds.

Ok, I get the mystique of riding fixed gear. It's nice on flat surfaces like the west side bike path and it's good exercise. But you have no control over the position of the pedals so if you need to make a sharp turn for safety you're fucked (or you have to pull some sideways wheel-scooting shit which is equally unsafe).

Having been doored by a cab already, as far as I'm concerned if you care about your own life you have to wear a helmet on the street here. Plus not even a front-brake?! Are these people suicidal or what?

I'm sure I'm gonna get some negs for this, but here goes:

Idiots riding fixed-gear bikes on NYC streets with no brakes, no helmet, and wearing earbuds.

Ok, I get the mystique of riding fixed gear. It's nice on flat surfaces like the west side bike path and it's good exercise. But you have no control over the position of the pedals so if you need to make a sharp turn for safety you're fucked (or you have to pull some sideways wheel-scooting shit which is equally unsafe).

Having been doored by a cab already, as far as I'm concerned if you care about your own life you have to wear a helmet on the street here. Plus not even a front-brake?! Are these people suicidal or what?

oh, you didn't know?

2h67bz6.jpg

But even the bike messengers have front brakes and wear helmets...

Actually most of the time when I see bike messengers they are using single-speed freewheel bikes, presumably because they have the advantages of fixed-gear (no expensive/easy-to-steal bits) without the drawbacks (unbelievably unsafe to ride on city streets)

nah the toothpaste+oj is really bad. i never really eat breakfast on weekdays though (need as much sleeping time) but on week ends i never really eat a proper breakfast. it's usually pizza or a sandwich or something, and the toothpaste is worse with that. right now its vacation though so i eat breakfast everday.

ohhhh apple juice

haven't tried apple apple

I drink orange juice > apple juice so I forgot

yah that taste bad too

BUT

I can eat stuff after toothpaste like pizza and ice cream and shit but no bitter taste. orange juice kills it for me though

I guess I'm the only one :o:o

I'm not very normal anyways